HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Underwater Habbo - End 2nd May.

Did you ever want an aquarium for your habbo? A shark sofa? Or even a piece of coral to give your room that underwater look? Then this is your chance to create your ultimate piece of underwater style furniture! Get creating!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (and pixel artists only) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon, or send your entry to [email protected]. Please remember to leave your habbo name, your habbox forum name and the competition name. Then attach your entry to the e-mail. Do NOT link your entry to other websites in your post or e-mail, as you cannot put your entry on another site. Use the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS feature below if possible or use an image hoster.

1st Prize: A club sofa kindly donated by Seacat.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: micky.blue.eyes
    Habbox Name:
    My entry:-

This competition will run until 2nd May unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. and micky.blue.eyes will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on May 2nd, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. and micky.blue.eyes will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions with the exeption of pixel artists, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

By entering this competition, Habbox has the rights to display, alter or amend all entries for its own promotional use, without naming or seeking the owners permission.
    Last edited by 2hd.; 21-04-2006 at 02:58 PM.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Quatel
    Habbox Name: Bondie0072
    My entry:-

Yep, its rubbish, i was bored lol i had ago i guess

edit:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	habbox forum.PNG 
Views:	559 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	15818  
    Last edited by Jamie.; 06-04-2006 at 07:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo[x] name: Xzoid
    Entry: Finally completed, its got one what it would look like in a room, and a random tree, and the catolouge version.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Seaweed

Entry: Seaweed.
    Habbo name: Fluorescent, [with comma]
    +1

Tokens

this is a gr8 comp but im no gd @ alts but gd luk to bondie his is well the best and hes like me m8 init
    Edited by micky.blue.eyes (competition staff trialist) - Please do not comment in the competitions section, use the 'questions/comments about habbo(x) competitions' section instead.
    Last edited by micky.blue.eyes; 12-04-2006 at 10:22 AM.

Tokens

what is dis compotion

Edited by Lynn(Comp Staff) -When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.
    Last edited by .Lynn; 13-04-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Tokens

Habbo Name - JoeyJo21
    Habbox Name - JoeyJo21
    My Entry -

Tokens

Default My entery

Sorry I put many entries before, thats the entry i want:

Habbo Name: DW-92
    Habbox Name: Collected
    Sorry again, have a good day.
    Edited by Lynn(Comp Staff) - Entry undisquailfied.
    Last edited by .Lynn; 18-04-2006 at 12:07 AM.
    +1

Tokens

Habbox Name: Zampo-III
    Habbo Name: Zampo-III
    My Entry:

Captains Hallway
    A Little Bit Of The Ocean Inside

Well I tried, Lol. Didn't turn out as good as I hoped it would but ohwell, fingers crossed.
    -- TRUE BLUE -- !Chelsea! -- TRUE BLUE --
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Joboman
    Habbox Name: Joboman

Entry:

edited by micky.blue.eyes (comp staff): Picture changed on owners request.
    Last edited by micky.blue.eyes; 30-04-2006 at 01:32 PM.
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast