HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Blackpool Roller Coaster Type Thing...

Ok this must be the most dangerous ride going, its supposed to be for teenagers and kids, jesus christ ive never been as close to hells door in my entire life. I know dramatic but if i wasnt holiding on tight i wud of died.

Ok what it is , are horses on a track and the trak goes pretty fast round and round and up and down. But the track is suspended realli high iver concrete/grass patches. This would be great but unfortunately the curves are realli tight. The 5th time i went on it on this paticular trip to blackpool, i wasnt holding on very tight n i waved to my mum (i was about 9) n the corner turned and my foot slipped from the tiny platform under the horse n i basiclly flipped over and was hanging over the edge, high over some concrete, but before the end of the ride i managed to haul myself back up, onto the horse. DAMN tht was scary i wudnt go on another rollercoaster for a year. I hate horses. Especially mechanical ones lol

Has anyone else been on this ride? thanks.

Nintendo Wii - The Revolution Is Nigh
    I Trade Credits for Furni, PM me if interested

Tokens

THE STEEPLECHASE!!!!

I love that ride! Me and my brother always race each other on it. But it is a dangerous ride. Next time you go when you're in the queue before you go down the stairs look to your right so you're looking at the end. There is a bit sectioned off, with a bin or something there. That is because there used to be a 4th track, which was blue. Because it was at the end, the turns were very sharp in places and many people fell off the horse on that track and died, so in the end they realised it wasn't safe and removed it. Have a look next time you go, even part of the floor is new because the track used to be there. Anyhow I love that ride

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've heard bad things about that ride!
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 18-04-2006 at 09:07 AM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

thank you i thought you was gonna say 'how dramatic' and 'whoos' but u gotta agree its realli dangerous for a kids ride.

n night i didnt hear tht ! thanks next tym im there ill look ...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds quite frantic. I love rollercoasters, but dislike anything really where you're not 'safe' as such.

EDIT: I got some pics of it - http://www.rcdb.com/ig795.htm
    Last edited by Jordan3; 18-04-2006 at 09:11 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    people fell off the horse on that track and died, so in the end they realised it wasn't safe and removed it. Have a look next time you go, even part of the floor is new because the track used to be there. Anyhow I love that ride
    This sounds really evil, but ive just got a thought now of people going on the Blue track, and every time you look down the stairs thereis a just a big heap of bodies. "Yeah, Mr.Manager, we should really do something about that" "Just stick a bin over them"
    Sammeth.

Tokens

I went on it a week today Lol last week I went on it its very dangerous but I suppose people worry to much the big dipper at blackpool once did NOT and theres a roller coaster there self titled with no bars just the edges of the seat have safety bars for ages....But I went on europes fastest highest roller coaster at blackpool pleasure beach THE BIG ONE (PEPSI MAX) 215FT 85.4 MPH
    Last edited by NintendoFreak; 18-04-2006 at 09:43 PM.
    Bonjour, Je'mepple Bradd, 17 ans, Angletiere.
    Hello My name is Bradd, 17 years old, England

GaGa .

Tokens

the big one? I HATE THT RIDE (neva been on it)
    lmao the body idea made me laugh loads lol

the big dipper was quite good
    has anyone been on the gand national?
    i went on it for the first tym last year n i hurt ma back propa bad when it ricketed lol

also has anyone been in the haunted house just outside the gates? OMGZ THT IS SO SCARY LOL. Freddy chases you lmao

Tokens

I don't mind the big one, but after the big drop its kinda boring, except for the ride photo part The big dipper is good, but I usually go with my big brother and hes 6ft 4, so because the bar thing goes across both of us it ends up way above my knees, and everytime it goes down a hill I go flying up in my seat The grand national is good, it's the oldest rollercoaster in the park and I think it's the second oldest ride in the park.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're not even strapped on..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast