HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infrontation
    You have like 2 great british players in your whole team of like 25 players -.-"
    Most english clubs ie. manchester united: Rooney, Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Keiran Richardson, Darren Fletcher etc.
    Even Chelsea manage too get ; John Terry, Frank lampard etc.
    - That is why they are accused of basically not being an English team..
    They are a foreign team in the english league really..
    Like I think Real Madrid have nearly more english players than arsenal and the spanish league and clubs generally have lots of spanish players.

Barca will munch Arsenal 2-0
    I'll quote what I said earlier incase you missed it.
    I don't care how many English players Arsenal have, if Arsenal had a team full of English players then they wouldn't be as good or as exciting as a team, its not Arsenals fault that most English players are either not good enough or too expensive.
    We have 2 first team English players that haven't been able to play due to injury, tbh I think that's enough english players in the first team.
    Please tell me who Arsenal should replace for an Englishman that is good enough and isn't to expensive.

Also I don't get why people make such a fuss over it, if there is a problem with the "lack of first team English players" it's Arsenals problem not anyone elses.

fnx *+*++++*
    Last edited by Pixel; 27-04-2006 at 10:26 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345