HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

well, id hate for him to die and me to live through the pain
    but say there was a reason, like... he was saving me... and i died still, he would blame himself, id rather he actually died saving me and ME having to live through the pain of not having him, than him having to live feeling guilty and blaming himself
    him meaning chris, of course
    Grandad: I mean smoking mari-jew-arna! You brought a slur upon the family name.

Rodney: Oh leave off Grandad. I'd have to get done for chicken molesting to bring a slur on this family's name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Darren_x
    Would You Rather Die than Loose Your Gf/Bf ? ? ? If yooh love them o much . . . ?:s
    Yes, however I lot him anyway. and Darren, you know what happened
    EternalMasque

Former Habbo X
    Former HxF Super Moderator
    Former Habbox Events Manager
    Former HxL Disk-Jockey
    Former HxF USA Super Moderator
    Former HxF CA Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'd go through torture to defend her... and if that meant i died so be it

so long as i wasn't covered in peanut butter and dogs were going to be released into the same room as me, cos that would just be hell

Tokens

I'd die for my girlfriend, and I'd live in pain and get tortured for years for her

Thanks for the sig Stealth
    First game of the season:
    AWAY: Wolverhampton Wanderers V Plymouth Arygle Kick off & date: 5th August K.O 15:00

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Again;

I would die for my girlfriend, because we have been together for 5 years and she hasn't done a bad thing [steal, bully etc] in her life, and we all know innocent people don't deserve to die =)

I would also die for my family, because, well, they're my family =) I have a beautiful 2 year old niece, loving parants and an annoying brother and sister. We have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, were family. Were our own flesh and blood.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Of course I would. I'd die for her anyday, She's one of the most important people in my life. We never argue and never fight and I would give her anything I possibly could, even my life.

sexy girls come up to me,
    and they always come if you know what i mean.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk.
    Of course I would. I'd die for her anyday, She's one of the most important people in my life. We never argue and never fight and I would give her anything I possibly could, even my life.
    Nicely said :eusa_clap + rep

Tokens

Of coure i would, she means everything to me, she lives like 3 hours away from me so at the moment because fo tests and stuff we see eachother every week or so, but when were together i love her so much she means everything to me, She has lots of family problems, So she doesn't diserve to die, i'd definetley die for her

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If i was basing my answer on morals alone, yes, but Im not planning to die any time soon and I know shed hate me to die (she tells me every other day, its quite scary -.-) so on that premise, no.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

"All human acts are either folly, selfish, or have gone wrong. To die for another is folly, not love, as you leave them behind with a hole the shape and size of your heart. To work for a charitable cause is selfishness, not love, as you do so to fulfill what you believe is your duty, and it glorifies you, if not publicly then for yourself at the least. If any act can be seen as being truly for another with no benefit to you it is an act of folly or selfishness gone wrong, not love, as only the deranged and deluded would make movement if it did not in some way work to their own happiness. Thus the human soul can be appeased with the idea of a conscience, and thus do we live in belief that we work for one another, whilst serving none but ourselves."

Basically, everything humans do is for themselves in some way, no matter how much it looks like a sacrifice. Sacrifices are done to make us feel better about ourselves. Check the italic bit for my view on dying for someone that you love, and think about it: what would it achieve? You'd do it because you would feel bad otherwise, proving my point about all humans acts being selfish. Sorry to destroy the concept of morals, but this is truth.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast