HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambulance

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Ambulance

Modeled after the ambulance my brother operates. Enjoy..
    +38

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow 10/10 eletes maybe!

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=53054 Not finshed yet but please look

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=61267 my tutorial

190 rep points!!!
    I owe + rep to:
    I owe - rep to:
    +1

Tokens

Wow, that's fantastic send it somewhere it can be known. 10/10.
    STACEH
    I'm here to help with any problems, any at all.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice.
    There is a shaping error on the back part of the ambulance near the door sidestep (To the left of it)
    The litlte pixel off it looks really odd and I think would look allot better put in a 5p line.
    Under above the wheel shouldnt be exteme black as it is usually only used for outlines and big clumps of 'extreme black' arent always nice. Id suggest lightening that part.
    The alt is very good at the front. Im not to keen on the seats and i see you have used the sulake staff team images for the driver and passenger.
    There are pixel errors on the people like extra pixels on the steering wheel, missing outline on the drivers arm, extra two pixels on his hair (Although good be from door).
    There is also an extra black pixel on his right arm where his sleeve ends on the seat.
    At the back of the (cant think of propor name) front of behicle. There is some brown pixels that looks like you attempted to form a shape there near the driver's seat
    Behind the seat of the passenger there is an extra pixel on that brown shape.
    The shading of the bonnet should change as the shape changes to getting lighter as it goes up from the (Forgot proper name) front grate bit :p
    Good from far away but when you look there are quite a few errors.
    If you fix them and want the fixed image in the threadstarter just pm me and ill edit it for you if your out of time
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cptn.kewl
    Nice.
    There is a shaping error on the back part of the ambulance near the door sidestep (To the left of it)
    The litlte pixel off it looks really odd and I think would look allot better put in a 5p line.
    Under above the wheel shouldnt be exteme black as it is usually only used for outlines and big clumps of 'extreme black' arent always nice. Id suggest lightening that part.
    The alt is very good at the front. Im not to keen on the seats and i see you have used the sulake staff team images for the driver and passenger.
    There are pixel errors on the people like extra pixels on the steering wheel, missing outline on the drivers arm, extra two pixels on his hair (Although good be from door).
    There is also an extra black pixel on his right arm where his sleeve ends on the seat.
    At the back of the (cant think of propor name) front of behicle. There is some brown pixels that looks like you attempted to form a shape there near the driver's seat
    Behind the seat of the passenger there is an extra pixel on that brown shape.
    The shading of the bonnet should change as the shape changes to getting lighter as it goes up from the (Forgot proper name) front grate bit :p
    Good from far away but when you look there are quite a few errors.
    If you fix them and want the fixed image in the threadstarter just pm me and ill edit it for you if your out of time
    Yeah, uh thanks for that. A simple "I see a few pixel errors" would've sufficed but I guess i'll fix all of that..
    +2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StaticPrevails
    Yeah, uh thanks for that. A simple "I see a few pixel errors" would've sufficed but I guess i'll fix all of that..
    I just wanted to make sure you knew where they were though
    If you want me to put up a new version if your out of time just pm me
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cptn.kewl
    I just wanted to make sure you knew where they were though
    If you want me to put up a new version if your out of time just pm me
    Hehe, well if you fixed it up for me be my guest..
    +1

Tokens

elites, nothing else to say

the shading is fantastic

my new msn: [email protected]

I R GERMAN

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Elites. 10/10. Omg. Kthnkz. +Rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That is simply breathtaking, make it be known by putting it in "Elites" Cptn.Kwl, can't you do that, I mean noone else spots the mistakes, you spot. 10/10+rep.
    Last edited by ItsDave; 02-05-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast