HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb ^ Highbury Farewell ^

The final Salute of Highbury Stadium is approaching, May 7th 2006 is the last time Arsenal play at there beloved stadium which has served years of enjoyment.
    Arsenal began there campaign at Highbury back in 1913, they were the team that everyone wanted to support back then. Champions of there League 5 times and winning the F.A cup 2 times in the first 5 years of there warming at Highbury.
    Since then, Arsenal have been forever improving and have set records and made history in English football.

Arsenal look forward to moving into there new home, Ashburton Grove which literally is down the road from there present ground. Arsenal leave behind a stadium that has staged some of the most historical events and walk into there new home looking for more.

The final salute! Farewell Highbury

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shame to see such a nice old fashion stadium go, but Ashburton Grove looks awesome.

Is that the offical name of the new stadium by the way?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPY
    Shame to see such a nice old fashion stadium go, but Ashburton Grove looks awesome.

Is that the offical name of the new stadium by the way?
    Officals Emirites i think

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tis a shame, I like the vintage of Highbury. I think people call it what they won't, Ashburton Grove being the place where it is but the Emirates Stadium. When I first found out about Arsenal getting a new stadium it was Ashburton Grove then turned into Emirates "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let's just hope that the last home game doesn't see them finish in 4th place.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    Let's just hope that the last home game doesn't see them finish in 4th place.
    It will, there no hope that we'll win, we will win We need West Ham to perform.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Arsenal will do it, I hate to say it. But they're not gonna win the Champions League.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't knock em' for the Champions League, although everyone sees Barca as the domination squad, I think they'll be some good football played, Also, its in france so the Arsenal squad will get a good response
    Last edited by NekkLe; 05-05-2006 at 10:59 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love the spin Arsenal have put on Highbury "The Home of Football"!

If you're there, why don't you take your camera and take some pics to post on the forum. I'd like to see the farewell to Highbury. It's such a nice Art Deco with it's marble halls and that. I guess every Arsenal fan will want an apartment in the East Stand!

But as a Boro fan, I can't wait to see the back of it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Heh, I havn't got a ticket for the match but I think if my uncle hasn't sold his, he'll take a few photos, i'll see if I can get some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast