HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default If you got a girl pregnant...?

This is mainly towards like under 16 i guess...

What would you do if you got a girl pregant by accident ofcourse?

My View: I always joke to my girlfriend i would move to france but i think i would say to her i would be as much envolved as possible. But we have been together for nearly 10 months so i guess im wiling to do that because we have had a long relationship.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I almost did with my girlfriend, we'd done the dirty unprotected and .. y'know, but it's quite easy to make sure there's not gonna be a baby. You can have the "emergency" pill which can be taken up to 3 days after, and is likely to be available for free from any local family planning clinic, so there's no excuse really.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus
    I almost did with my girlfriend, we'd done the dirty unprotected and .. y'know, but it's quite easy to make sure there's not gonna be a baby. You can have the "emergency" pill which can be taken up to 3 days after, and is likely to be available for free from any local family planning clinic, so there's no excuse really.
    Ew I think abortion is gross, however it's done.
    If someone got me pregnant I would keep the baby, whether the boy was involved or not :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The pill isn't abortion.. The reason that it can only be done up to a certain time after is because before that time is up there's no baby growing, the egg/sperm are just sort .. thinking about it.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mynameishelen!
    Ew I think abortion is gross, however it's done.
    If someone got me pregnant I would keep the baby, whether the boy was involved or not :]
    *cough* baby eater *cough* ye like u did with the popes baby and jojo u naughty minx ;]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol excellent thread! :p

Hmmm well, me and my girlfriend have spoke about it, and she said she would definetely keep it no matter what...

Personally... I'd probably not want to keep it considering I have all my life ahead of me and it would basically ruin it, and in the end I could probably end up resenting it, because it stopped me getting a full chance of life (of course it'd be my fault though lol)...

Hmmmm... I dno I wouldn't mind if she keeped it though either, btu I'd make sure I was part of it's life.

It's actually quite scary how easily it could happen...
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd run...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If my guy got me pregnant i'd hope he'd stand by me and support me. I dont know what i'd do probs panic and go to a clinic or somethin

Tokens

I'd be with her at all times, and try to make the babies life joyful. I've always wanted to be a dad
    Buying rep points for RS Cash or Hcs! Pm me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dunno lol ive neva had it lol, dont laugh i wanna b with my gf 4 at least 6 months before i do we've been goin for 4 but ive done everything else. i would make sure i was protected becasue i dont want a kid when im 15

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast