HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beat Bullying

Tokens

Default Beat Bullying

I heard on thenews a couple of weeks ago that the kids in my area are getting bullied for wearing the beat bullying wrist bands. I'm being bullied but I wouldn't think that a united group would get bullied when they're already suffering. =\
    Join My Forum

Tokens

well i always thought it was a bad idea, it gives bullies a target, bullies dont give a stuff if your a united group or not they just do it. I would swear but i dont wanna get cautioned so my opinion is that 'Bullies are a bunch of sadacts losers and idiots if they bully you give them it back'

*goes Aragorn Stylee* THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN WE SHALL FALL (to the bullies) TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY'

Anyway fight against it (not literally
    Well, take me back down where cool water flows, yeah.
    Let me remember things I love,
    Stoppin’ at the log where catfish bite,
    Walkin’ along the river road at night,
    Barefoot girls dancin’ in the moonlight.

I can hear the bullfrog callin’ me.
    Wonder if my rope’s still hangin’ to the tree.
    Love to kick my feet ’way down the shallow water.
    Shoefly, dragonfly, get back t’your mother.
    Pick up a flat rock, skip it across green river.
    Welllllll!

Welllllll!
    Come on home.

Tokens

Bullies usually have been bullied themselves its quite sad

Tokens

Bullies probably just bully because something bad has happened to them. Say a bully's parents had got divorced, well he/she would be mad at them. But he/she couldn't bully THEM can he/she? So they find a younger, innocent person and take they're anger out on them.
    Stupid really. I think teachers should be more aware of bullying going on at school.
    Never give up on the things that make you smile

Everyone is good at something but no-one is good at everything.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No really get's bullied in my year at school. I think that's why we have such a good year, everyone is friends with someone, or at least brief acquaintances. I have heard in other schools that it happens regularly.
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

Tokens

i never have got bullied. probably because i hang around with bullies i dont know. im not a bully myself i hate bullying. or it might be that i look like a football hooligan with the clothes i wear such as stone island, burberry, aquascutum, prada. are alot of people that play habbo people that get bullied?

G-flow Guest

Dude , if your getting bullied i advice you do something about it, and that goes for anyone else to :p. I have never been bullied but if someone did try to pick on me then they would feel pain :@. lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by frontslide
    Dude , if your getting bullied i advice you do something about it, and that goes for anyone else to :p. I have never been bullied but if someone did try to pick on me then they would feel pain :@. lol
    I Have Never Been Bullied But I Feel Sorry For Those Ppl Who Are Thats Y The Beat Bullying Thing Might Work .. I Actually Got One Of Those Yellow Bands Sayin Livestrong On Them The Wristbands Could Show That The Ppl Wearing Them Doesn't Want To Mix With Any Bullying And Wants The Bullying To Stop? Sorry Im Jibbering On A Bit :angel1:

Tokens

Sad as it is, bullies are going round the playground in a competition, to see which bully can be the best and get the largest ammount of bands.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/770ea4a136.png[/IMG]

Tokens

Thumbs down

Omg
    I h8 bullies...I haven't been bullied but yeah i've seen other ppl being bullied. =l
    Do you know the muffin teddy, the muffin teddy ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast