HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arsenal's only good players are Ashley Cole, Henry and Pires (who are playing).

I hope they win as they're an English side, but I dont think they stand a chance.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No way, Arsenal are a team in progression, we have some young talent evolving into what seems great players.

Meh, i'm off to watch the game, see you soon :p

MBond Guest

Is screemming skull refering it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    See, its all that high status, its getting to to fans :rolleyes: Heh.

Man U would get battered tbh, there not themselves lately.
    LMAO, if chelsea can't beat them YOU can't.

You see, i would say good luck to arsenal, but its greedy fans like you that 'shove it' into everyones faces.

So i really hope you loose, you don't deserve it ;]

Tokens

I said that about liverpool. Espicailly at half time LOL. I think Henry definatly needs to shine in this match. He never seems to do it when it comes to big matches.
    But Ronaldinho is always playing fantastic, Thats why i think he is the best player in the world.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i cant bear it, im only gunna watch the last 15 mins

Previously -=Jack.B=-

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    LMAO, if chelsea can't beat them YOU can't.

You see, i would say good luck to arsenal, but its greedy fans like you that 'shove it' into everyones faces.

So i really hope you loose, you don't deserve it ;]
    To be augnest i dont think chelsea will be the champions next season. Arsenal , Man U , Liverpool and maybe tottenham will be after it and you will have to buy some top quality attacking players. no offense but your attacking squad is pretty week. You have no qulaity goalscorer who can bang in 30 goals each season. Man U , Arsenal , Liverpool have those.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Railed
    To be augnest i dont think chelsea will be the champions next season. Arsenal , Man U , Liverpool and maybe tottenham will be after it and you will have to buy some top quality attacking players. no offense but your attacking squad is pretty week. You have no qulaity goalscorer who can bang in 30 goals each season. Man U , Arsenal , Liverpool have those.
    Thats ok, you just try putting 30 goals past the world best goalkeeper and defenders?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Henry should have scored [2:46]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    Thats ok, you just try putting 30 goals past the world best goalkeeper and defenders?
    I admit you have a fantastic defense but it isnt perfect. Also your goalie has never had nothing to do except in champions league where he never made any brilliant saves. Ive seen him make one good save. So really no one know's how good he is.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast