HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb ^ Arsenal vs Barcalona CL Final! ^

Yes! tis the night that will determine the nail biting wait when Arsenal take on Barcalona in the Champions League final held at the Stade de France.
    Both teams have come far batteling through some tough sides. After there progression they meet as winners and losers, but who will take that golden place to take home the Champions League Cup?

Both teams confident and raring to go, with the likes of Henry, Ronaldinhio, Deco, Eto'o, Cole Fabergas and alot more big players leave the fans devastated with excitment as they hope to see there side perform.

The match kicks off tonight at 7:45pm GMT and you'll be mad to miss it!

Goodluck to both sides, especially Arsenal!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Barcelona* Ronaldinho* - Sorry felt like being picky

but yeah, come on Barca!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nice avatar
    im an arsenal fan however i would say,
    Barca 3 - 1 Arsenal

Previously -=Jack.B=-

MBond Guest

This is gonna eb a good one!

Bacelona got: Ronaldino, Eto'o, Henrik, Giuly, Xavi, Deco

Arsenal got: Henry, Lumburg, Lauren, Cole, Bergkamp, Fabregas

But my moneys of FC Bacelona, I'm a Manchester United supported so...
    COME ON BACERLONA!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wheres the love of supporting an English side? And Barca won't kill us, i'm determined we'll give em a good game.
    Last edited by NekkLe; 17-05-2006 at 06:02 PM.

MBond Guest

they'll gove em a good game, but the odds are against Arsenel, and Barcelona ar ein a class all on it's own!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tbh It's kind of ironic because if you support the english side it comes back to haunt you in the domestic season because there like WELL WE WON THE CL so I have come to the conclusion that if Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool are in the final I don't want them to win

MBond Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DealOrNoDeal
    tbh It's kind of ironic because if you support the english side it comes back to haunt you in the domestic season because there like WELL WE WON THE CL so I have come to the conclusion that if Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool are in the final I don't want them to win
    Exactly

COME ON BARCELONA

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DealOrNoDeal
    Fair enough :p heh. I have the feeling Arsenal are here to win it, the save Lehman made was our key to get here and I feel that Arsenal are determined to win that trophy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Fair enough :p heh. I have the feeling Arsenal are here to win it, the save Lehman made was our key to get here and I feel that Arsenal are determined to win that trophy!
    great speech

Previously -=Jack.B=-

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast