HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mxavier11
    Arsenal are only English by where they play their games, they are more french.
    I can tell you're pritty slow, but come on dude..
    How does a French manager, and 2 first team French players make them "more French" Re'****.

I know Man U fans care ALOT more about other teams losing than their own winning but meh.

Back to the match, The best team won but would they won if we were down to 10? No one knows.
    Arsenal done so well, hanging on for that long about the best team in the world, with some of the best attacking players in the world.
    Gotta give Arsenal credit, well done to Barca though.
    *** was wrong with the ref though? they could of got a good ref for a big match like that.

Also lol@the Henry interview - "Was the ref wearing a barca shirt or something" lool bet he gets fined.

Also before the man u fans and English people that wanted Barca to win reply. Just ask yourself this, did your team make it to the final? nah.

Well done Barca played very well in the last 20 mins.
    Last edited by Placeee; 17-05-2006 at 09:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Placeee
    I can tell you're pritty slow, but come on dude..
    How does a French manager, and 2 first team French players make them "more French" Re'****.

I know Man U fans care ALOT more about other teams losing than their own winning but meh.

Back to the match, The best team won but would they won if we were down to 10? No one knows.
    Arsenal done so well, hanging on for that long about the best team in the world, with some of the best attacking players in the world.
    Gotta give Arsenal credit, well done to Barca though.
    *** was wrong with the ref though? they could of got a good ref for a big match like that.

Also lol@the Henry interview - "Was the ref wearing a barca shirt or something" lool bet he gets fined.

Also before the man u fans and English people that wanted Barca to win reply. Just ask yourself this, did your team make it to the final? nah.

Well done Barca played very well in the last 20 mins.
    I'm with you even though I am a man united fan.
    Why do people want other english teams not too win when they aren't even in the cup, even if they still where I would like too see an english club win the european cup rather than barcalona :s You should support the english league rather than being complete gimps and supporting the opposing team just cause you don't like arsenal cause they beat you in the premiership?
    Too be honest all the people supporting barcalona that live in england are morons =]
    Your most likely supporting them because;
    a) You love ronaldinho
    b) You don't like arsenal

Also the henry interview with sky was amazing, very funny indeed too see henry annoyed at the bad decisions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont think henry will go to barca now , also that ref was a idiot

and remember ppl sayin ronaldinho couldnt be tackled i barly saw him, like henry sed it wernt about ronaldinho it was about henrik larrson curse that dam swede

Tokens

I think Henry would like to play with Ronaldinho and Eto'o
    100% United Fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bingoking
    I think Henry would like to play with Ronaldinho and Eto'o
    Why would you leave the premiership to a half exciting spanish league? Real Madrid arn't exactly Gallactico anymore and Barca seem to be the only team shining atm, apart from that, its pretty dull.
    Why Henry would stay at Arsenal is because of many reasons. He has a massive reputation at Arsenal, hes getting payed decent money, he plays in a young squad that has much talent to be seen yet. Hes in the Premiership, he labled that the premiership is the most technical league in the world.

Henry hasn't finished his quest at Arsenal yet, he still has alot to play for and I think he knows that hes still in competition to win more!

Tokens

I think next year will be an Italian team as champions!
    Last edited by bingoking; 18-05-2006 at 03:29 PM.
    100% United Fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Why would you leave the premiership to a half exciting spanish league? Real Madrid arn't exactly Gallactico anymore and Barca seem to be the only team shining atm, apart from that, its pretty dull.
    Why Henry would stay at Arsenal is because of many reasons. He has a massive reputation at Arsenal, hes getting payed decent money, he plays in a young squad that has much talent to be seen yet. Hes in the Premiership, he labled that the premiership is the most technical league in the world.

Henry hasn't finished his quest at Arsenal yet, he still has alot to play for and I think he knows that hes still in competition to win more!
    I personally hope he stays with arsenal for the good of the english game, he is the only really wonderful player too watch. Rooney for instance is a great striker but doesn't have the flare and skill and pace that henry does.
    If he moves too barca he will just be another player, they will have the 1 + 2 + 3 best players in the world, providing eto'o or ronaldinho don't move.

Tokens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRknoy2y7w Game highlights and barca showing off Wooo lol. x Ive just put it on youtube like now...
    Last edited by poloolop; 18-05-2006 at 03:37 PM.

I am so damn proud haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...gs/default.stm
    Player Ratings tbh Ronaldinho shouldn't of even got that much.
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.

www.HHGS.net ftw

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by holo-jonny
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...gs/default.stm
    Player Ratings tbh Ronaldinho shouldn't of even got that much.
    Yeah, Ronaldinho didnt play that well!
    100% United Fan

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011