HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Pires to Villareal?

Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires will sign for Villareal in two weeks time, president Fernando Roig said Wednesday. The Frenchman will be a free agent following Arsenal's Champions League final clash with Barcelona in Paris on Wednesday.

Villarreal president Fernando Roig says Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires will be unveiled as a new signing at the Primera Liga club next week.

"Nihat Kahveci is done and next week Pires will arrive and these will be the club's first two signings," Roig was quoted as saying on Spanish TV station Canal Nou.

"Pires is a player who is competing in a Champions League final and when this is done he will be a free agent, and he will come to do the presentation with Villarreal."

Pires is playing for Arsenal in the Champions League final against Barcelona in Paris on Wednesday.

Media reports say he will sign a two-year contract. Villarreal announced on Tuesday they had agreed terms with Real Sociedad's Turkey striker Nihat.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All i can say is....good.

I'm a solid arsenal supporter and was unimpressed to see Pires' lack of enthusiasm for Arsenal.

I say, good. Get a good price for him though. Around 12m

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cumec
    All i can say is....good.

I'm a solid arsenal supporter and was unimpressed to see Pires' lack of enthusiasm for Arsenal.

I say, good. Get a good price for him though. Around 12m
    ROFL thats a big price tag.

Tokens

I dont think Arsenal fans should worry, he is past his best now and hasnt had the best of seasons, Good Luck to him!
    100% United Fan

I don't think he'll go. He's been playing English football for too long to go now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

good luck if he leaves but i like pires so i wuld like him to stay

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iAlex!
    I don't think he'll go. He's been playing English football for too long to go now.
    Well, 6 years like
    100% United Fan