HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peer pressure

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Peer pressure

i hate it, they all call u a chickenif you dont do what they do, but because of it i ended up in a police station, any1 else have any bad memories if so share them plz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Peer pressure to steal Its wrong .... They nicking like 40p worth ofg stuff how petty

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mm well, i'm not one to subside to peer pressure,
    But I spose that makes most of the 'popular' kids hate me
    But oh well, to be honest, who would want to be friends with people who only like you if you follow their way of life like a sheep and obey their every command.

j
    ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont its just they do sumthing then dare me 2 and if i dont they call me wimp, chicken etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by weec0
    i dont its just they do sumthing then dare me 2 and if i dont they call me wimp, chicken etc
    Tell them to f off, If you dont want to do it and you know you will get in trouble for it dont do it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I always pick up the guts to say no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ummm. You do things becuse your scared of your friends calling you chicken or a wimp? And you dont think that makes you a chicken and a wimp?...

Tokens

I havn't been pressured into anything for a while, but here's my moto. You only live once, you might aswell try everything once? You never know, you just may grow to like it?

I'm not sure how old you are, but when I was younger, I would often be trying new things. Some good, some bad. But, atleast I tried them? I'm not saying it's right. But, the sooner you do what they want, they'll shut up about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Depends on what it is, sometimes people telling you do something could work out for the best. But umm if people are really bothering you and wanting you to do stuff you dont want, then you should think if these are the kind of people you want to be friends with.

¡Viva España!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my friend once tried to peer pressure me to smoke

i am the "leader" of our group so i said: "f**k off either you never smoke or prewssure ppl to smoke or ill make you guys nerds!!!"

they never did again [that i know of]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast