HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default woooo barcelona new cup champs

so ye it happened i told you all it would lol inur face neil ;] 2-1 final the last goal from barcelona was beautiful
    Last edited by ssricky; 17-05-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Tokens

Come on Barca! 2-1 champs
    100% United Fan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

They way the played and worked their way up to the goal was good.

Just short stringed passes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Beletti and Larrson were Barcalona's key to success, we nearly had it but they made there football work in the end.

Tokens

Well done Barca, they made the right moves in the end.
    I'm an Arsenal fan and tbh I'm happy with the result, I know Arsenal lost but they held on for so long with 10 men.

I don't know if some of the people are from England that posted above but why would you want Barca to win? They are a spanish team.. Don't you think it would of said so much for English football if the trophy stayed in England after Liverpool won last year?
    Anyway thanks to the proper football fans for suporting arsenal.
    I know if it was any other team in the final against Barca I defently would want them to win, liverpool last year for example.. Even Man U or chelsea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

[QUOTE=Placeee]Well done Barca, they made the right moves in the end.
    I'm an Arsenal fan and tbh I'm happy with the result, I know Arsenal lost but they held on for so long with 10 men.

I don't know if some of the people are from England that posted above but why would you want Barca to win? They are a spanish team.. Don't you think it would of said so much for English football if the trophy stayed in England after Liverpool won last year?
    I know if it was any other team in the final against Barca I defently would want them to win, liverpool last year for example.. Even Man U or chelsea.[/
    QUOTE]

I'd have too agree. I am a Man utd fan, but I have grew too like arsenal in their champians league journey. I felt the sendin off was idiotic, for the intrest of the neutral it destroyed the game. 1-0 Barcelona, Yellow Card Lehmen the end, let the game continue on. Also I felt as henry pointed out in his interview with sky sports, that he was continually fouled in the first half and barely ever even given a free kick while he made a tackle from behind (really he went around the side) he got the ball and basically the barca player kicked his foot and henry got a yellow card.

Not trying too be racist, but why pick a norweigen referee who probably hasn't referee'd a big game like this before.

Too be honest I think a draw would have been fair, but I didn't think barcelona deserved too win =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Placeee
    Well done Barca, they made the right moves in the end.

I know if it was any other team in the final against Barca I defently would want them to win, liverpool last year for example.. Even Man U or chelsea.
    i notice how u conviently left out all the times ronaldinho deeked out almost the whole arsenal defence :rolleyes: and i see how u only used the one time he messed up big deal henry messed up way more times

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ssricky
    i notice how u conviently left out all the times ronaldinho deeked out almost the whole arsenal defence :rolleyes: and i see how u only used the one time he messed up big deal henry messed up way more times
    Ronaldinho was crap, he got around the defence and done nothing, didn't even shoot.
    Henry didn't play well either but htat was mainly because for 70minutes he was a lone striker. He did have some chances and should have scored that one good chance but the rest where really have chances and they where nearly all created by his skill and great play.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree, Ronaldinho didn't perform till a little in of about 15 minutes. Arsenals defence worked really well, you can't knock em'.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    I agree, Ronaldinho didn't perform till a little in of about 15 minutes. Arsenals defence worked really well, you can't knock em'.
    im not im just saying ronaldinho has 1 bad game and everyone breaks his balls about it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast