HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Over rated/under rated players

Hey, who do you think are the most over rated or under rated players in the world for me over rated would probs be, Lampard, all he can do is hit a ball hard. Under rated player for me is Carragher, he is the most amazing defender I have seen hes just brilliant. What about you?

Justice for the 96

Most Over-rated Player: D.Beckham
    Most Under-Rated Player: Theo Walcott (b'cus of the world cup debate)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Over rated - David Beckham
    Under rated - Charles N'zogbia he wckd

Tokens

Oh yeah right, Walcott under rated, yet you haven't seen him play a Prem game. And Lampared scores 20 goals from midfield in consecutive seasons and he's overrated.

yeh m8s yeh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ballack is over-rated, Chelsea rate him like he amazing. Hes good but not amazingly good, definatley not worth £130,000 a week :|
    Last edited by NekkLe; 19-05-2006 at 06:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Ballack is over-rated, Chelsea rate him like he amazing. Hes good but not amazingly good, definatley not worth £130,000 a week :|
    I would have too agree =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JayT
    Hey, who do you think are the most over rated or under rated players in the world for me over rated would probs be, Lampard, all he can do is hit a ball hard. Under rated player for me is Carragher, he is the most amazing defender I have seen hes just brilliant. What about you?

I agree that Carragher is underated, but no way is Lampard over rated. He deserves all the good publicity he gets. I think James Beattie is underated and so is Robbie Keane. I think Didier Drogba is way overated.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    I agree that Carragher is underated, but no way is Lampard over rated. He deserves all the good publicity he gets. I think James Beattie is underated and so is Robbie Keane. I think Didier Drogba is way overated.
    Well thats my own opinion about Lampard I dont really think hes that great. And yeah Drogba is over rated too. Beattie, hmm I dunno about him, hes not the best of players.

Justice for the 96

Tokens

Most over rated: Didier Drogba
    Most under rated: Kevin Nolan
    100% United Fan