HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13.
    OK, So here goes. There is this girl I like k? And I've liked her from year 7. Basiclly, I wanna ask her out, but I know she will say no as she is dead good looking and Im well...not. She has had lots of other boyfreinds and I know im not no where near in their league. This past year though, we have become dead close, we sit next to each other in leassons, buy each other stuff for things like Easter and we have a few laughs. What should I do???

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life. Please post in the correct forum.
    Hmmm. You need to take a good look at this 'relationship' of yours, and you really need to decide whether it is actually a love relationship, or just friendship. If you end up going for it and it turns out she just wants you to be a close friend, you may have ruined everything, therefore don't do anything hasty.

I say bide your time, leave it a while and just see how things go. If you notice any signs of her flirting with you, or feel that she's interested in you, then give it a shot, but unless your certain, why not just settle for friendship?
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

tell her that you think she is a very special girl and that you like her alot.
    if shes any normal tpe of girl, it wont damage your relationship but it all depends on her. if you are close she might drift a bit but she'll be okay with it. or she might even like you the same?
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Looks dont count.

good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12