HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ReInfected
    must be lucky to eat whatever you want and not excersice at all and not put on a pound
    I hate it.
    Its really hard to find clothes which fit me, i would do anything nearly to put weight on and keep it on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You have a high metabolism; I am the same despite the fact that I excersise alot.

I find myself eating lots and constantly snacking even when I am not hungry, and yet I barely have any fat on me, just muscle mass which makes up my 10.3 stone weight.

There is no problem with a high metabolism and it simply means that your body does not store fats as efficiently as it could, as a result you find it hard to gain weight, while eating lots.

If you are set on gaining weight and nothing else will do, you need to start a strict programme. You should have three largeish meals a day with no snacking in between, at least one of these meals should be accompanied by a high protein drink which should increase your muscle mass, and therefroe your weight.

Hope you found that helpful.
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've done that, i went to the Doctors to put me on diet thingy so i got sent to hostpital for all the details and got to see this women who was a "eXpert" on the subject.

I was on the diet for around 4-5 months however it just kept making me sick. So i had to come off it and back to stage one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

High metabilism, instead of trying to make yourself fat, try grow your muscles?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

-Rep for you. "/

Quote Originally Posted by Roar.
    I hate it.
    Its really hard to find clothes which fit me, i would do anything nearly to put weight on and keep it on.
    Hence WEIGHT not muscles idiot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adzeh
    You have a high metabolism; I am the same despite the fact that I excersise alot.

I find myself eating lots and constantly snacking even when I am not hungry, and yet I barely have any fat on me, just muscle mass which makes up my 10.3 stone weight.

There is no problem with a high metabolism and it simply means that your body does not store fats as efficiently as it could, as a result you find it hard to gain weight, while eating lots.

If you are set on gaining weight and nothing else will do, you need to start a strict programme. You should have three largeish meals a day with no snacking in between, at least one of these meals should be accompanied by a high protein drink which should increase your muscle mass, and therefroe your weight.

Hope you found that helpful.
    So if you lose the snacks in between meals you gain more weight?

I'm here and there :8

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Roar.
    i just cant put weight on. :\

I've been put on these diet things from doctors and i STILL cant put weight on "/
    I lose alot of weight, yeah i put some on but i lose it without doing anything.
    Im no healthy dude i dont:
    - Do pe
    - Do running
    - Do sports

So err yeah and i eat loads
    U might just have a really fast metabolism. When i was 15 i had precisely the same problem. I was stupidly thin, like i couldnt even fit into a size six!!!! But i didnt have an eating disorder i ate loads and had no problem eating. I was just thin! However when i got older i started to put on more weight. I think it may be as puberty progresses and your body needs more fat or something???? Anyway im size 10 now and im trying to get back to an 8 lol. Dont worry about it! Loads of people would love yo have your problem im sure but i understand how annoying it can be sometimes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i got the same problem kiddo, its called a fast metabolism, enjoy it cause there are people dyinnnnnnng to be you and me brothaaaaa hahahaha
    Laura

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im not your brother. "/

Thread locked. - Didint help much apart from Ad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12