HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Grace = Racist :P Read here..

BIG BROTHER viewers were outraged as Grace unleashed a volley of “racist” abuse at Aisleyne.

Posh Grace, 20, accused blonde Aisleyne, 27, of trying to act like a black person and branded her a “wigger” — slang for “white n****r”.
    She also called her a “black ghetto hoochie”. Embarrassed Mikey said: “You can’t say that.”
    The comments — made to Mikey, Imogen and Nikki — were aired on BB’s highlights show but cut from the repeat the next morning.
    A spokesman said they were edited out “because they were unsuitable for a family audience”.
    But complaints flooded in to Channel 4 and regulator Ofcom, which said it was investigating.
    BB fan Sophie Morgan, 21, from London, said: “As a black person I thought this was disgusting. There is no need for racism.”
    BB web forums were also full of angry fans. One said: “I found her comments totally distasteful.”
    Grace is the even money favourite to be booted out on Friday if she is up for nomination. Meanwhile Aisleyne tried to make up with Grace yesterday. She said: “I know I seem like a ***** sometimes but I’m not.”
    Grace replied: “I know — me too.”
    \

I think she's horrible >;[
    Hope she's evicted the little *naughty word*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

She was telling the truth. Damn wiggers why can't they except their white =/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg, why you being racist ?
    You wouldnt like it..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not being racist. Where I come from Wiggers is a term used for the people who try to be black and fail. They wear clothes 10x too back and talk like they're from Jamaica. Seriously it isnt racist =/ It is used as a term for the idiots who pretend their black,not to be racist:s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    I'm not being racist. Where I come from Wiggers is a term used for the people who try to be black and fail. They wear clothes 10x too back and talk like they're from Jamaica. Seriously it isnt racist =/ It is used as a term for the idiots who pretend their black,not to be racist:s
    Same here. I dont think its racist at all. Its not as if Grace was poking fun at someone's colour/race because she wasn't, and that what racism is all about. Some people just need to shut up and get on with life, it is afterall, just a TV show

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

People these days hear any word to do with race/colour and brand it racism, what an absolute joke. Calling someone a wigger isn't racist at all.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol at her

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus
    People these days hear any word to do with race/colour and brand it racism, what an absolute joke. Calling someone a wigger isn't racist at all.
    I know, it's so annoying.
    Wigger is not a racist term at all :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

is where im from

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks!
    is where im from
    Some new planet you just discovered?
    don't be moronic :/
    how is saying someone is a wannabe black person racist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast