HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Unhappy Hmm.. well.. there`s this girl.

Well, I`m bisexual, and I`ve known it for two or so years now. There`s a girl I have very strong feelings for, and I believe that she knows it. She has told my friend Jake, and myself, that she is bi as well, and that she has feelings for me, even though she was dating a guy at the time. Since then, she has broken up with that guy. I don`t dare to believe that she actually does have feelings for me. I don`t want to get crushed again. I think she just said that she had feelings for me to make me feel better, because as I said before, I believe she knows I like her.
    Tonight I am struggling to figure out what to say to her. It`s so hard for me. I don`t want things to become awkward between us, and I`m so scared that she`ll crush me like a few others have.. but somewhere in the back of my mind I`m dying to take the risk. To tell her everything I feel and see if she really was telling the truth. Maybe then there could be a chance for us..
    Someone help me..
    why can't you want me like the other boys do?
    they stare at me while i stare at you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Difficult Scenario

You are most certainly presented with a seemingly unsolvable situation, the fact is if you like her then you have to take the risk. If she has said she liked you, if she has said she is bisexual as well, then she must be expecting you to speak to her at some point; she wouldn't have said it otherwise.
    To summarise, in my opinion... TELL HER!
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Oh.

Shocking outcome. She ended up finding out.
    And then she told me she loved me but she was worried that it would ruin our friendship.
    Then tonight.. I find out.. she`s dating this guy named tim. and she has been for ages..
    I got so mad.. I screamed out everything I felt to my friend Jax via MSN.. And he ended up telling the girl.
    I knew he had told her because suddenly she was all explaining stuff to me. She was saying I was like her best friend and she never wants to lose me, and so much other stuff.. But I`m too cut to even think about it. I`m torn between believing her and accepting it all as lies.. I`m so hurt.
    why can't you want me like the other boys do?
    they stare at me while i stare at you