HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Sorry MODS - I can't edit it after 15 minute so you might want to merge this post:

Here are pictures of ALL the rooms:

PM ME FOR QUICK HELP ON WEBDESIGNING, CODING, AND COMPUTER PROBLEMS! I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP FOR FREE!

I AM A GOLD HC MEMBER! 16 MONTHS! I have been on Habbo since the layout with the Newsie, and 14 of my articles were posted! I'm trusted when trading HC stuff for coding!

Noob person (this is true):

Tokens

PM ME FOR QUICK HELP ON WEBDESIGNING, CODING, AND COMPUTER PROBLEMS! I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP FOR FREE!

I AM A GOLD HC MEMBER! 16 MONTHS! I have been on Habbo since the layout with the Newsie, and 14 of my articles were posted! I'm trusted when trading HC stuff for coding!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by 1:01am
    the pet bowls and pet balls for my mocha
    Deal.. add me in-game: Cj-real,
    EDIT: My bad, your Habbo name is in your sig!
    Last edited by CJ-real; 10-06-2006 at 02:39 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Floobed
    Err the 42 normal ducks, 2 duck posters, 8 menorah's and the 3 plate white candle for my purple pillow?
    No thanks... maybe less stuff, and I need HCs - Also: I only have 2 white candles on a plate now!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 green Plasto Tables + 1 green Plasto Chair + Bonsai + Pineapple + Yukka +
    10 Bunnies for my Tubmaster
    Last edited by xoxmikaxox; 10-06-2006 at 02:46 PM.

Tokens

My bad... this person's annoing me
    Last edited by CJ-real; 10-06-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was sending you a msg ... Dont need doormats anymore :S Soz

2 Green plasto chair + green table+ 10 bunnies + bonsai + pine + yukka + Panda Poster + Lodge
    Corner + 2 holodices

I will give hc

Tokens

The lodge corners will be sold, so ill give you everything but a lodge corner?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can you add a Mode bar or a silver pod plz

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by xoxmikaxox
    Can you add a Mode bar or a silver pod plz
    Ok- I'll add a silver pod

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast