HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Bully Help

Tokens

Unhappy Bully Help

In year 6 i was a bad boy. I was very popular and very smart at the same time. Now, im in year 8, i am very smart and not very popular. I get bullied by some guys once in a while who hit my head and slap me etc...I was thinking of turning back bad but i dont wanna let down all the teachers who made me very clever and took care of me when i was down. What shuld i do?
    Thanks.
    Batista Returns In
    20 Days

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tell those teachers.

Or tell someone who you know can make a difference.

Tokens

the thing is. I want to be one of them like be bad again but i dont wanna let down my teachers.
    Batista Returns In
    20 Days

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Being popular is everything you know. Being popular wont get you a good job or anything. Being smart will give you the chance to get a good job. If you have a reasonable amount of friends then it doesnt matter.

For those bullies, either tell a teacher for that teacher to sort the bullies out. If that doesnt work then you can always tell your parents.

tell them sthsi

Wo cao ni ye ye de sao pi yan

Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

;o hard decision.... not

those guys will probs either be jelous of your itnelligance (haha) or will think its cool to pick on you.

what i suggest is that you stay smart but yeah have a joke with them in class / at dinnertime.

either that or jsut try your best to stay out of their way O.o
    but you cant avoid people forever
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok.

To be honest I notice a lot of the 'bad boys' are the ones who are most 'popular'. But see when you think about it... their actually not.

Most of the people just think their big and bad, therefore are even a little scared of them, so they want them to think they have respect for them so they will be on their side.

The fact that you used to be in with this crowd, and managed to get out of it shows your not silly and it can be done. If you get back into it, then you will regret it for the rest of your life. You have a lot of important exams etc. coming up, and it is vital you behave and listen in class so you take in all the required information you will need to pass, I mean think about it, your not going to get all passes if your busy abusing the teacher are you?

If these silly boys continue hitting and bullying you, don't stand for it. You should speak to your parents and inform them, or even speak to a teacher you trust and they will take the appropiate actions to help you. If you feel you can't speak to either of them, then get in touch with Childline , a charity who offer you a 24/7 chat service, where you can speak to an experienced worker confidentially, who will help you out if your being bullied.

For more information you can go to http://www.childline.org.uk/ or phone 0800 1111.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera