HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 565 of 617 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575615 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 6169
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

- WWE is planning to release a silver WWE Title belt in 2011 that will be for sale at events and on their shop website. No word yet if they plan on using the silver title on TV.
    - PWInsider.com is reporting that a brand new WWE Title has was made several months ago and will be debuted eventually as a replacement for the current spinner title which was introduced by John Cena. There is talk of possibly having Miz bring out the new belt soon as part of his title run.
    Guys, if you buy the new WWE magazine(with Trips on the cover) it has a picture of what could very well be the NEW WWE championship belt. I can tell you right now it looks pretty sweet. The design is kind of like a cross between the pre-spinner, and the WHC. it has ruby studs, kind of the same design plate wise, and a more 3D version of the eagle. It\'s a pretty sweet looking belt. Unfortunately, I don\'t have a picture, but, if you get the new WWE mag, it\'s in the section where they talk about becoming a champion for the first time
    Tonight possibly ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adamwingie View Post
    Don't think I have no. It's hard to get a hold of them nowadays. Rare.

Does anyone mess about with Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 by the way? I'm strangely addicted to this 'game' with no purpose.
    Found this a few weeks back, might be of interest to you. Wrestling TV PPV Downloads

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Lol, That's jokes! +rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Randy Orton's botch at MITB was a classic as well, he took it so well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

is advertised to be at RAW tonight, as well as a

Last edited by David; 25-07-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

I can see a new Title getting debuted tonight but I have a feeling that the match to crown the new WWE Champion won't go down well with CM Punk.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post

is advertised to be at RAW tonight, as well as a

You do realise that is just an arena's description? Schedules are subject to change at any time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adamwingie View Post
    You do realise that is just an arena's description? Schedules are subject to change at any time.
    It is? I got it from wrestlingforum and it didnt say subject to change in their quote ;p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    It is? I got it from wrestlingforum and it didnt say subject to change in their quote ;p
    I know where you got it from it's just an arena's description/promotion. Of course it's subject to change.