HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 61 of 617 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is just ******* ridiculous, RIP Chris, this is honestly such terrible news, I am in such shock right now.

WWE were ******* idiots to do that stupid death angle, and now this happens.
    RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post
    This is just ******* ridiculous, RIP Chris, this is honestly such terrible news, I am in such shock right now.

WWE were ******* idiots to do that stupid death angle, and now this happens.
    RIP.
    I agree, 100%.

Tokens

****,Benoit was one of the best wrestlers ever. ******* terrible he died at such a young age. R.I.P

Edit - I thought the death angle was interesting, until it took up too much time and they overplayed the explosion. BUt it HAS to stop now.. Once again R.I.P
    Last edited by -mark74-; 26-06-2007 at 12:15 AM.

I wonder what happened...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong.. View Post
    I wonder what happened...
    According to reports his wife and kid were coughing up blood which could be a carbon monoxide leak. He rushed back to his home in atlanta and then no one knows.

How sad, that a day after Eddie died he was supposed to beat Batista for the World Heavyweight Title, and now the day before Benoit dies he was supposed to beat CM Punk for the ECW Title.

RIP Benoit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post
    According to reports his wife and kid were coughing up blood which could be a carbon monoxide leak. He rushed back to his home in atlanta and then no one knows.

How sad, that a day after Eddie died he was supposed to beat Batista for the World Heavyweight Title, and now the day before Benoit dies he was supposed to beat CM Punk for the ECW Title.

RIP Benoit.
    Aww. . They all may RIP.

Anyone watching RAW atm?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So apperently it turns out that this might be a double murder - suicide case.

I really hope Chris didn't murder his wife and kids, that would be just crazy.

I'm really in shock right now...

Tokens

he did kill them all

he is a killer and a nutcase

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by chips View Post
    he did kill them all

he is a killer and a nutcase
    Not Even Going To Reply To That.

Anyways That WM20 Scene Is Gone Now. Guerrero And Benoit Are Gone. I Bet You £50 Benoit Was Booked To Win That Match At Vengence.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Im in a state of shock and I'm shaking ad im typing this, Benoit has been one of my favourite wrestlers, and is a realy hsmae to see him pass. He was a great competertor athlete performer and a man.
    rip Chris
    Used to be GraysAthChaz