HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 613 of 617 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617 LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6169
    Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Reigns is dreadful though. For him to have a proper run, he needs to drop the shield ****, stop coming through the crowd, stop doing his stupid rawr thing, stop saying believe that, and learn how to cut a promo. His mic work is dreadful
    So for Reigns to be successful he needs a complete repackaging basically?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

I personally think so, yes. His gimmick doesn't suit anymore after the disband of the shield, and he hasn't forced his own identity yet.

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

I think his gimmick has some kind of potential, but I can see people getting sick of him clinging to the SHIELD's kind of gimmick and presence.

Also, this tournament should be great. With Cena out, Lesnar out, Orton out (although WWE have reached out to Lesnar/Cena recently), they're practically forced to push the new talent.

CE - SA - RO!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Reigns doesn't need repackaging. He excels when he's himself. His problem lies in his inability to be remotely convincing when his promos are so horribly scripted. Often times the verbiage that's written for him just doesn't fit his character - which is an extension of himself. He's proven that he can get it done in the ring, but no one wants to see Reigns vs. Kane or The Big Show. He has presence and a connection with the audience. Lest we forget how over he was in 2014. People turned on him because they wanted to see Daniel Bryan given the push that he was, and right now we're at the stage where they want him to turn heel - at which point people will cheer him. It's a rough time to be a pro wrestler in WWE because modern audiences are so fickle and think they're a lot smarter than they really are.
    Last edited by Misawa; 13-11-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

With Survivor series just over a week away, what are we expecting form the card? Obviously have Kane/Taker v Wyatts(called that so long ago), Charlotte v Paige which I can't really call(but I haven't watched raw properly, and I don't really care for the divas division unfortunately) and the winner of the Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i thought the tournament was going to take up 3 slots on the card, but apparently the semi finals are on smackdown. reigns will be in the final no questions, and probably win that overall.
    I'm hoping there's going to be a traditional elimination match, without that it's not really survivior series.

can also see sting involved somewhere - if not at SS then sometime soon - to set up a wrestlemania match with undertaker.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Thats a bit ****. I miss the days some wrestlers would compete twice in the same night.

There will be elimination match, but it's gonna be shite. No real build up and just 10 people thrown together. Sting will interfere the Wyatts/Taker match to call out Taker, but it'll be terrible as that's how the Wyatts called out Taker, by beating him down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when the wyatts abducted taker i was hoping that would turn in to the elimination match but, looks like it's not.

and what i miss is the brand rivalry, smackdown vs raw survivior series match. classics.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Don't think we'll ever see brand splits again though, Smackdown doesn't draw in an audience and Raw numbers are down too.

Speaking of abductions, do you remember when Taker abducted Big Boss Man and "hung" him? Dark days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Don't think we'll ever see brand splits again though, Smackdown doesn't draw in an audience and Raw numbers are down too.

Speaking of abductions, do you remember when Taker abducted Big Boss Man and "hung" him? Dark days.
    was that his ministry of darkness days?
    he was always kidnapping people really, i saw the video recently were he steals teddy longs limo with him in it lol