HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default coke music - wat do you think?

i tried coke music for a while and i hated it..
    the worst thing for me was the music... after a while it seemed like all the tunes sounded the same. basically there are not enough samples available for people on the game, which means the music you can make is very limited. I mean VERY LIMITED! after a while it turned my brain to jelly and i logged off, never to return. ive stuck with habbo ever since and never even been tempted to go back to coke music.
    but im sure there must be people who enjoy coke music out there, after all there are posts on this forum... so basically i wanna know if anyone out there agrees with me, but perhaps more importantly id like to hear from people who enjoy coke music, so they can tell me wat they think is good about it, and what they think of the music they hear on the game.
    thanx... TopBuz

:razz: TopBuz strikes again :razz:
    Last edited by TopBuz; 24-07-2004 at 11:59 PM. Reason: im so misunderstood.....
    :arrow: TopBuz strikes again! :cool_blue

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

People don't make their own music, (I do ) but music is the best bit.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Tokens

wen i was on coke music, you could make your own music from the samples provided, then play your tune in the club and the other ppl in the club voted thumbs up or down...
    is that not the case any more?
    am i going insane?

Tokens

either ppl are not reading my posts fully before answering, or i am insane.
    am i insane?
    are we insane?
    who are you ?
    eep! wheres my tablets?

no, its not you, i think @k misinterpretted you, and u misinterpretted him misinterpeting you, or sumthing like that...
    i played coke for a while...then went back to habbo. Making music was fun for the first time, then got old. Decibals are to easy to get, so theres no point making music or playing the boring games. I did the clone thing and got a hundred ccs (coke couches) then my life goal was to get a pin, which i did by using sumo furni in the begining. once i got the pin i got very bored, then my friend in real life guessed my pw when he was fooling around in science class and got my pin and all my ccs. Hes quite coke now and wont give me bak my pin...so im neva going bak (atleast until i get me pin bak:p)
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

thanx for that sam...
    can you let me out of this straight jacket now please?
    helloooo ?????

Tokens

Default soz

thought id apologise for my origional title 'coke music rubbish?'
    i think i got coke fans on the defensive straight away, when really i wanted to know wat you all liked about it...
    poor choice of words... sorry!
    id still like to hear wat coke does for you, and hopefully turn this into a positive thread.
    TopBuz

Edited by Simonac

You have broken the Forum Rules. Please do not double post. Just edit your first one.

Well wanna know something? Go to a coke music forums, they say the exect thing about habbo hotel. They Says paying ****s!!!! And I agree.

Tokens

i like coke music because it's easy to hack lol, filters make it all too easy to get rich on cokemusic. I was banned from cokemusic though because i used a filter that brings up your room count

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast