HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FanSite Voting

Tokens

Default FanSite Voting

I'm not to sure how many read the fansite voting page but...
    Quote Originally Posted by HabboHotel
    PLEASE NOTE: Don’t nominate sites that are already on the list, we are not planning on removing any, so you will have wasted your vote!
    So if you vote for Habbox, Habboxradio, or habboxforum you are just waisting your vote.

With this said, why does Habbox have the vote for the forum and radio on the main page? Do you really want Habbos to throw their vote away?
    Just wondering?

moved by sierk from Habbox Help Desk forum
    Last edited by sierk; 08-02-2005 at 12:18 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So because the forum and radio are part of Habbox they don't count as seperate fansites is what you're saying?
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric
    So because the forum and radio are part of Habbox they don't count as seperate fansites is what you're saying?
    Yes thats what I am saying.

If YaTwice.com got in the fansite list, I couldn't get YaTwice.com/mobi listed as its already there as YaTwice.com

I just hate to see so many votes waisted...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They are classed as seperate sites using different domain names with different owners though.

They are just linked to habbox.com so we were told it would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by jrh2002
    They are classed as seperate sites using different domain names with different owners though.
    They are just linked to habbox.com so we were told it would be ok.
    Why not just have you one site listed?
    Isn't it a bit unfair to the many other fansites who are trying to get listed and only have one domain?
    Last edited by YaTwice; 06-02-2005 at 11:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Alot of people were being very funny about the forum and radio using the fansite logo so this is a way of solving that. I emailed habbo but got no reply about using the logo so thats why we are trying to get them included. Maybe habbo will tell us we can use the logo and may decide to only have habbox.com on the list and not want 3 habbox sites but that is is totally up to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by YaTwice
    Isn't it a bit unfair to the many other fansites who are trying to get listed and only have one domain?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YaTwice -
    Sierk owns www.habbox.com
    Jrh owns www.habboxforum.com
    Habboxforum is linked from Habbox, but there is a different owner for both the sites, so I think jrh should be able to have his site on the official fansite list aswell as sierk, thats why www.habboxforum.com has my vote
    Hello

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by YaTwice
    The Official FanSite list is for the most popular Habbo fansites. If Habbox, Habboxforum, and Habboxradio, are among the most popular, then they all deserve to be there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey777
    The Official FanSite list is for the most popular Habbo fansites. If Habbox, Habboxforum, and Habboxradio, are among the most popular, then they all deserve to be there.
    No =/
    Whit just 2 simple clicks yoru at the forum/radio when your on Habbox.
    When it would be in the official fansite list it woudl take more clicks ..
    Mind the clicks!

I agree with YaTwice - all of the "Habbox" community is still considered as one site.. And the rules do state that a site can only be listed once.. It doesn't matter that you use different URLs, by using the name "Habbox" you agree that it is the same.

The fact that you consider them to be owned by different people is pathetic because in the staff section, jrh2002 is listed under the "management" section. Which to me tells me that he is basically an owner of the Habbox site.

You should not be able to display the official fansite stamp on all of the sites because the "official" status is granted to the site in whole and not all of the different areas.

Anyways Callie said that they wont be put up for the vote so nyer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast