HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Exactly, but i still think she deserves to live again.

Tokens

You have to think "Why?" because who would want to watch big brother? (Only my opinion)

But you have to feel sorry for the mother, she must hate herself ....
    DifferentShadesOfGreen.

*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*

Post Goals:
    100 posts | 250 posts | 500 posts |1000 posts

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size limit allowed for your user group.

Tokens

She more then likely was seeking attention and could of slipped and done it by accident, i very much doubt that someone in any mental state would commit suicide over a boring tv programe. she would of been waiting till she heard her perant then done it so they found her before she died so they would feel bad and buy her lots of gifts.. It's the way every childs mind works.

R.I.P~~

-Gives 'Removed sexual contant'-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only sad thing is she hung herself because she couldn't watch Big Brother....

Tokens

she must of had some issues to do that anyway, couldnt have just been cause she couldnt watch big brother, that would just be sad..

anyway r.i.p.
    Last edited by Clarissaa; 11-08-2006 at 11:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its one of those things children do to get attention, such as going up to your mom, asking for an example of $100, mom says no, so the child says she will hold her breath so she dies, even though she won't die from holding her breath till she passes out.

its one of those things that she did cause she probably wanted more attention, for a very idiodic reason.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Victimized View Post
    I don't feel sad for her atall.
    She hung herself could she couldn't get her own way?!
    What a spoilt little brat.
    Sorry to say this gang but this kid is totally correct, she misses one night of Big Brother so she hangs herself when she could easily ask what happened from like every kid in the school. She didn't miss much anyway, just Aisleyne having the odd cry and annoying screech of what she calls a laugh!
    Simon Ally
    FOREVER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Read that in the Daily Mirror , a bit shocking over BB , I never knew people could get so obsessive.
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ye, I don't have any sympathy, it's selfish to kill yourself because you couldn't watch BB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, it is overall pathetic and stupid to kill yourself just because you cant watch a fricken programe, i mean c'mon, i was banned from the tv for a week before, AM I DEAD? nop. GOODDDDD spoilt brat sydrome!

Nevertheless, R.I.P.
    She probably DID have some mental/physcological problems, she wouldnt just kill herself over that.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast