HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Wink Presenting Pets - Ends 25th March

With Pet Week recently announced, a poll was released with it. In the poll there was a question about rare pets. Do you think this is a good idea or a bad idea? Here is your chance to tell us about your thoughts. With no more than 200 words, write why you think this would be a good or bad thing to introduce into the hotel.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all it's members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon.

The Prize
    1st - One HC Sofa kindly donated by TooClose and one Oil Lamp kindly donated by janeh
    2nd - One HC Sofa also donated by TooClose

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Followed by your entry.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
    Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 25th March unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and MissAlice will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 25th of March 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winners Announced - 28th March 2005
    1st = element04
    2nd = Jenna9876

Below are the prizes in the winner's rooms.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spectate; 19-04-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Tokens

Ok Lets Start Again

Habbox Name element04
    Habbo name element04

Here goes (Btw its a poem) Enjoy

Pets bring love to the Hotel,
    The attitude they give us we can always tell,
    Do they think they're in heaven, or in hell?
    Well that depends if you treat them well.

Those we adore, our pixelated pets,
    Who are with us in morning until sun set,
    But the Sulake team got together and met,
    And said "Should we bring out a new rare kind to collect?"

They could be your buddy or a right old pain,
    They could get you riches or bring you to fame,
    They could be smart, or they could be vain,
    Or if your unlucky they could bring you to shame.

So is the idea good or is it mad?
    I never could think that pets are bad,
    So I think the ideas good so don't be sad,
    Actually I think its the best idea habbo's ever had!

Hehehe
    Thanks Habbox For Your Time Most Appriciated

Element04

(Aproximatly 143 Words)
    Last edited by element04; 01-03-2005 at 06:32 PM.
    I Live In The Pinapple Under The Sea!
    ______________ Element04 ______________

Tokens

It would be a good thing if Sulake created some Rare Pets for Habbo as it will be quite exciting when someone spots one. I also believe that they should bring out rare pets and use them as HC Gifts as there hasn't been any new rares for HC in quite a while.
    Post Count Targets
    500, 600, 700, 800, 900, Target=1000
    --
    Habbox.com
    Habboxforum.com
    I am the face behind the Habbo Friends System.
    You can use the Habbo Friends system by clicking here!

Tokens

Default Presenting Pets

habbo name= burny-boy1

i think rare pets will only be there to look good and simce you cannot tradethem then they are useless. Sure, they will make ppl jealous but you could also make alot of money from it by selling it on ebay. With a rare pet you will alos need rare pet food beacause a snake will not eat bones or cabbage will it? a whole new range of toys and waterbowls will then be available so it is not possible to have a rare pet beacause then the pet food will be sold and not the pet. this would not make any sense.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by burny-boy
    habbo name= burny-boy1

i think rare pets will only be there to look good and simce you cannot tradethem then they are useless. Sure, they will make ppl jealous but you could also make alot of money from it by selling it on ebay. With a rare pet you will alos need rare pet food beacause a snake will not eat bones or cabbage will it? a whole new range of toys and waterbowls will then be available so it is not possible to have a rare pet beacause then the pet food will be sold and not the pet. this would not make any sense.
    Are you alloweed to sell furni on Ebay? :s :s

Edited by MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Habbo name - Kaydee. [with . ]
    Habbox name - Katie

I think It's a great idea. Rare pets are good because It gives Habbo some change, and they wont get bored. Since It's new, alot of people will wanna try it. You could also try to make some new water bowls etc.

Maybe the new pet will be a horse! x]
    Last edited by MissAlice; 02-03-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    Kαтιє
    Golden Girly
    New Habbox Forum Member!!
    My shawdows the only one that walks beside me..

Tokens

Habbo Name: CarolineQT2774

I think it would be a great idea to have rare pets. I mean, if you have a lot of
    credits, what better way to spend them than to buy the most adored pet around, instead of a maggot-y old mutt? You could show even more that you are a "rich" Habbo, and how much you just love your pet. If you had a rare pet, people could admire it instead of going "It's just the same as everyone elses." Rare pets would be a great addition to Habbo Hotel! :eusa_danc
    "Welcome to the Oasis, the perfect place to chill and... stuff" - Amber
    **** -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ****
    [/Visit]//My Trading Post\\[Visit]

Tokens

Thumbs up Pets Y/N?? i think YES!

Habbo Name: xsaucy-stephx

I love pets, i have a dog myself, so i think that rare pets would be a great addition to habbo hotel.
    I mean, you can absolutely adore that hc sofa, but sooner or later you'll trade it for something better, or you wil be hacked and lose it, so why obsess about a sofa?
    A pet is something you can love and cherish and it'll do the same back!
    Normal pets cannot be traded or stolen, and this will obviously be the same for rare pets. So even if you do get scammed out of loads of furni and now you are poor, at least you have a rare animal that will show you love, comfort and affection, and it will prove your not poor as you can afford this great new rare pet!

Pets are fun, funny and funky! they are great!
    But rare pets would be even funner, funnier funkier and greater!
    Norm pets already bring a sense of warmth to the room, so think what a rare pet would do???

Pets are now, Rare pets are the future!

Steph
    =p

»-(¯`v´¯)-ĉhÊëśĚςāķe-(¯`v´¯)-»

My French Teacher Calls me Stephy! Why? :s

I hate to see pet scams.
    " Give me an HC for a pet. "
    It's just as bad as credits for rares, lots of people get scammed out of their furni thinking they will get a new pet.

A rare pet will just encourage this type of scam, and more.
    Just make a new darn pet, if it's a guinea pig or hamster, just make it 25 credits. And if they do release them, make sure that you can only buy them for yourself, sulake.

Tokens

I think that rare pets are a good idea but should only be around each year on Pet Week. It is a hard one to call as many people hate pets while lots of people coulnd't survive habbo without them. Rare pets would have to be something different than a cat or a dog and not just a new breed as they should be easily recognizable as 'rare'. It is a good idea as habbo is in desperate need of some variety now that it doesn't seem to be releasing any new HC rares or normal rares (with the exception of the DJ Decks). So bring rare pets in but only on Pet Week, and it would be better to not let them be bought as gifts to prevent scamming.
    My habbo name is PinksForum:eusa_danc

Tokens

Having rare pets is a very good argument to debate on. There are several reasons why this is a good idea, and several why it's bad. First of all it would be good because it would make a wonderful addition to the hotel. They would be something to work hard for, and have fun with! Well..thats what most people think, but I, however don't really like this idea. First of all, what good is it having a rare pet if you can't even trade it. Most people trade rares for norms but if you can't trade it it's not really a good rare. Also if it's a rare, you would obviosuly spend lots on it, while meanwhile you have to keep spending more and more for food. Say the "rare pet" was in the catalouge. Say you have 50 credits. Say the petal patch was still in the catalouge. You could buy either the rare pet and a petal, or 2 petals. If you think about it getting 2 petals would be a better deal. I mean you can actually trade them and the rare pet wouldnt be much different then a regular one, with buying food for it and playing with it. Some people may think rare pets are cool, but this is how I feel.
    KEYLOGGED.

118 Rep Points

Jennerr Bo Benneerrrr

Credit to Kroziun For the nice avatar

Thanks for making the Happily Ever After Logo Kekea!

Habbox.us Alteration Artist
    HabboxTV Staff
    After Happily Ever After - Director + Actress x]
    [Coming Soon To HabboxTV Hopefully !]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast