HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: neopets fun

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default neopets fun

Join www.neopets.com

NeopetsĀ® is the greatest Virtual Pet Site on the Internet. With your help, neopets have built a community of over 70 million virtual pet owners across the world! Neopets has many things to offer including over 160 games, trading, auctions, greetings, messaging, and much much more. Best of all, it's completely FREE!

Tokens

Default hello

lol I know I love neopets but its really adicted but since a boy scamed me i stoped goin but my username on neopet is lovely456789312
    hello my website is www.freewebs.com/llcool456347
    please sign my guestbook also please fell free to privite massage me lol ok oh I love lisening to habboxradio.com I am a fan of
    1. sabra
    2.:-mystical.dave-
    3.me lolz

Tokens

yep! i think its awesome but i sometimes forget about it and go on habbo then when im bored on habbo i go on neopets but have forgot my name so i dont really go on as much as i did because it takes ags to get back all those points and i lots of awards etc.

н ά β β δ х F ό я μ м
    Rep Points : 16

Tokens

Lol I used to always go on Neopets but then... Habbo came o_O
    I still have 1.2 mil nps left and I luff my pets lmao I'm lil_girl181 on Neopets =]