HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default *Smack down spoiler* major! *SPOILER*

Rey Mysterio looses aginst Chavo ! Never saw that coming big loss to Smackdown I presume he will be back though because he is scheduled to compete at survivor series along side king booker and batista in that inter brand triple threat survivor series style match.

Also Batista wins via Dq (ha at him)

In a very low rated segement there is a diva dance off (quite obvious who wins that one)

Kane beats MVP via Dq after a low blow.

The rest of Smackdown is very quiet not much happens really, apart from when Gregory Helms tells Hardy he can beat anyone and he ends up in a match with Taker (HA at him!) Guess what happens there
    Last edited by majesticdragon; 16-10-2006 at 08:48 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

isnt smackdown tomorrow nite ? aired on American tv anyway, here Friday night
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup but 1 or 2 sites I no are involved with WWE and people post the matches that are going to happen and the results before they are aired lol ! It's never been wrong (that I've know) I don't think WWE would be to happy if they knew about them. Ok just thought WWE already new because this is where the rumours about JBL retiring came from when WWE went mad lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mysterio won't be at Survivor Series, he's having knee surgery and will be out of the WWE for six months.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yer they are looking for a relacement chris benoit is an option but they have plans to use him in a stroy line with M.V.P undertaker is the other option, but I doubt they will use him. Kane maybe unless he's in storyline with Taker. OMG NOT VITO!! I hate him sooo much

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

www.lordsofpain.net

not rocket science