HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Post Wife Swap - New Series

Yes, that's right. Wife Swap is back in British TV next Tuesday at 9pm on Channel 4.

I will SO be watching it, I always do. It's so funny the way they always argue and have arguments.

The advert to this series looks like a great one! It shows a woman having ago at the children and then at the end having a go at the other woman.

lol
    Moderating Habbox's Forums To Keep You Safe (2004)

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

If this series is anything like last time we in for a gd series
    *gets pop corn*
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

Thumbs up

I know, the first program looks like its goona be super fiery.
    With a really strict woman, and a woman who lets her kids swear :p

Tokens

I know! lol, That woman is a bit of a cow, but oh well. Even though I swear all the time in real life, I don't think it's right to allow children to swear below the age of 13. lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Angry =(

Oi! :mad: Im under 13! Just because I am don't mean that I can't swear! There's no age limit on it, and infact I think some people act a lot more maturer than people older than them. Think of when you were 12, would you have liked it if somebody was saying they don't think it "right" to allow children to swear below the age of 13! I feel like I can't even talk about wife swap now because I'm so stressed on they way you said that! :mad:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralol
    Oi! :mad: Im under 13! Just because I am don't mean that I can't swear! There's no age limit on it, and infact I think some people act a lot more maturer than people older than them. Think of when you were 12, would you have liked it if somebody was saying they don't think it "right" to allow children to swear below the age of 13! I feel like I can't even talk about wife swap now because I'm so stressed on they way you said that! :mad:
    He wasn't saying anything like that at all.. :rolleyes_

If a parent allows their kids to swear from the age of 6 infront of them and any other strangers, abit rude don't you think?

She was teaching her kids the wrong if they're allowed to swear infront of them and others. (Obviously she has a different view to the majority of other people who will disagree)

He wasn't saying your not allowed to swear but does your mum let you swear infront of her and others in her company?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

Yes she does! And that don't make her a bad mother!

Tokens

Wanna swap mums :p ? I'm 18 an still get somethin thrown my way if i swear in front of her

Tokens

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralol

Erm excuse me Laura, I wasn't saying people who let their children swear are bad parents at all. Please do not exagerate my words. I said that I do not think it's right. Thank you.