HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Hmm....

One thing i would definetly add is a password to your furni hand so its twice as hard for hackers to get hold of your furni.
    Also i think new habbo pets maybe? Erm... and a habbo music player!
    ---
    Coey02
    [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk [HxHD]

Make Poverty History,
    You Can Make The Difference!

Join Now!

Tokens

habbo(x) name: top.hat

my idea:

I wouldent change a thing, i think sulake are doing a great job. Actually there is 1 thing i would change is i would get habbox back on the official fan site list because its the best fan site in the world, well it gets my vote anyway But also i would incorporate everyones ideas and alts into habbo hotel cause i think there great
    :eusa_danc If you have a good alt i shall rate AND grade it, for egsample: 10000/10 A++++++ <---- this is very rare and only 4 brill future elite alts :eusa_danc

Work for: mystique!
    At: Habbo.help
    I LOVE IT

Now making Bases!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Infrangible
    Habbox Name: Infrangible
    My entry - I would definatley add a habbo skating rink, just for my friend who's always wanted one. I would also add a basketball court =]
    Last, but so far from least - Candy machines. We NEED candy! Nothing can go wrong when you have candy -

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name - :Ceremony
    Habbox Name - Ceremony

Entry:

If there were to be some new features on Habbo, I would have...

1. A Habbo Investment Room. You put some of your furniture into this room (Which is owned by the hotel manager so it's in safe hands ;D) and, after a few weeks, you come back to collect your furniture and, low and behold, it's doubled! You could even get a sticker for your top that says ' I'm in the Habbo Investers! [You don't have to have one...]

2. A new piece of furniture called 'Food Container.' It works like your average pura fridge, except the options are endless. Instead of just having milk, carrot, blackcurrant and ice-cream, you can actually tell the Food Container what you want and you'll get it! Ingenius!

3. A new public space called 'Habbo Theme Park.' This is not just your usual theme parks that you might see under Chill rooms, oh no no no. This is a special theme park. Once in this theme park, you can choose a ride to go on (Do 60 foot rollercoasters sound ok to you?) and once you've chosen one, an eye-view video will appear on your screen showing what it would be like if you were on the ride, so you can really feel like you're soaring through loops.

Oh, How I do dream...
    Last edited by Ceremony; 01-04-2005 at 06:47 PM.
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name:MYKE!
    I would add the feature to make ur habbo even more individual.
    Have you seen on some console games you can create ur own charater in loads of detail? It would be sorta like that.
    I'd also make it possible to play pool in the den.
    He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right. He's protected from 3 inch bees, tonight! A 3 inch bee can't sting this guy! A 3 inch bee shouldn't even try! He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right!

Edit by Administrator - You are only allowed ONE image in your signature.

Tokens

Habbo Name : Rich.Boy

If i were to make my own version of Habbo Hotel, I would add the following features:

Ability to ban habbos from your room for a certain ammount of time.

Make it so guests in your room cant do things such as open/close parasols.

Make 3 different types of rites :
    Minor rites : Lets you open/close gates
    Medium Rites : Lets you open/close gates and kik habbos (They would have to put in a reason which would be sent to room owner.
    Medium 2 : Same as above but without the reasons and also ability to delete writing on stikies.
    Major Rites : Ability to move furniture around and kik and ability to delete info on stikies.

Have a command that lets you kik all habbos (Useful if your closing)

Tokens

Habbo name: Jamie::Jamie
    Entry:
    My new version of habbo would have music and the clothes and hair and stuff would be updated so they look cooler. also you would be able to rotate rooms (good for mazes ) and you could customize who is banned from your room and who has rites when you modify it. There would also be different rites, where when you give someone rites a box pops up and you can tick boxes to say if they can kik people, move furni, open hatches, pik up furni etc. I would also have an official SCAM FREE loan company were u can borrow furni, and a furni bank too. also the same for credits. We need new pets !!! :p a habbo gold fish, mouse all soorts!!

Habbo Name: Frolicsome
    Habbox Name: Frolicsome
    This Is What I Would Do...
    1. Put An End To Console Lag By Deleteing Users That Haven't Been On For A Year Or Two. :eusa_danc
    2. Instead Of Just Having A Catalog To Buy Things. Why Not The Opposite To Sell Things.
    3. More Habbo Competitions That Happen All Year Round And Not Just On Important Holidays.
    4. Have LESS Rares In The Catalog, As All The Values Drop Majorly, Or Pretty Soon The duck Might Be A Rare
    5. A More Secure Safety Section As There Are Some Flaws That I Could Point Out.
    6. More Chances For Habbo's That Live In The West (Canada And USA) To Attend Events As I Am Canadian And I Miss All Events I'd Like To Attend.
    7. More Clothe Options For Non-HC's AND HC's.
    8. Maybe Introduce Some New Cool Up-To-Date Types Of Norms And Rares.
    9. More Room Layouts.
    10. A New And Cooler Console!

All My Idea's Would Definately Improve The Site! It Would also Make It Funner And Safer For Habbo's To Enjoy!

Tokens

Habbo name: thebusyman
    Habbox name: thebusyman
    I think more, interesting furni should be introduced like rocket ships and baseball courts. Also there should be different games in the cunning fox game hall like snow boarding (SSX style) and maybe some kind of friendly shooting game... paintball perhaps. And something should DEFINATELY be done with the room views. I think a more 3D perspective will add more fun into habbo. And last of all, furni should have different features, instead of just sitting down, turning on etc. you should have more interesting things like a r/c car game or you could have 2 options to do on a couch: either lye down or sit normally! sounds a bit like sims
    Go MISS ALICE!!!!!!

Tokens

habbo name: .:krazy.katie:.
    habbox name: .:krazy.katie:.

I would add more hair styles and hats also more clothes.
    And as well as trophy's there would be medals that you can hang on the wall of ur room
    Add more furniture to the catalogue eg.a bubble gum machine
    When you get to the second year of hc u would get a super rare
    thts wot i would do

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast