HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 283 of 783 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 7826
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

where do you get your cool icons from?
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    I started a trend.

Yeah, not correct. OSx86 has been going ages before you 'started this trend'. Sorry

I do hope some of you will eventually buy Macs
    y'wha?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its becasue people are switching over to OSX now... apple have more then 10% of the computer market.. aposed to there 10%(dead on) last year.

(I THINK!!!)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by felony View Post
    Yeah, not correct. OSx86 has been going ages before you 'started this trend'. Sorry

I do plan to
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i brought my mac

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started the trend on HXF ;]

Quote Originally Posted by blanky12! View Post
    its becasue people are switching over to OSX now... apple have more then 10% of the computer market.. aposed to there 10%(dead on) last year.

(I THINK!!!)
    Urr no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    I started the trend on HXF ;]

Urr no.

lol. osx86 is for tightasses. squeak when they walk!

And tbh, I predict that soon enough, it will be easier to get os x legally, therefore the computer share will skyrocket.

Also, im not being a flamer-starter but, tbh Tawm, you used to publicly parade and flame OS X [You said you had used it and hated it], yet now you dont shurrup about it Also, the amount of people who used to flame the mac users for simply being mac users, are now shushing up because they are using Mac OS X and liking it. Too much prejudice when it comes to OS wars. But at the end of the day, its only computers so im not gonna argue about it.
    Last edited by newWORLDorder; 27-08-2008 at 03:49 PM.
    y'wha?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

I always loved OS X. It was just so much nicer compared to the windows interface. (especially leopard, it's very sexy).

If I could go out and buy one I wouldn't hesitate. For now, this will have to do

Tokens

If Pystar win then Apple will have to reduce their prices to still make sales, then I'd buy a mac. Until then not a chance, they're overpriced.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol. osx86 is for tightasses. squeak when they walk!

And tbh, I predict that soon enough, it will be easier to get os x legally, therefore the computer share will skyrocket.

Also, im not being a flamer-starter but, tbh Tawm, you used to publicly parade and flame OS X [You said you had used it and hated it], yet now you dont shurrup about it Also, the amount of people who used to flame the mac users for simply being mac users, are now shushing up because they are using Mac OS X and liking it. Too much prejudice when it comes to OS wars. But at the end of the day, its only computers so im not gonna argue about it.
    I'd only used school Macs, maybe it was becuase our IT Techs are ****e and don't know how to work a Mac properley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8