HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Something on Akon photos

While looking on Akon Photos i saw one with habbo doormats in, COULD THESE BE COMING TO UK?

also in the photo is a man, is this habbo staff or akon's freind?

*SORRY IF OLD NEWS - delete if it is :]*
    Last edited by mrcone; 03-11-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice find, I wonder who the guy standing in the doorway is. Also, why is Akon looking at the desktop, and the projector is showing Habbo. That's a bit suspect

Tokens

Akon's PC was hooked up to the projector.

The mats are on sale and have been for some time in another country but you can order them over here.
    Cheesecake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There people?

I think it's sad how people monitor other people's lifes. Who cares who it is? lol. -.- It's a human.

but I guess it's good they gave proof of him in the offices!
    Last edited by Yggdrasill; 03-11-2006 at 10:05 PM.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/c8a24532c0.gif[/IMG]
    Nightelf Druid
    Human Mage
    Killrogg

Tokens

As I said in my other post, the red doormat is a real life Habbo furni you can purchase in Canada and the USA. It was advertised on Habbo.com a while back. I can't find the link to the news article tho.

You could also get a Habbo pod in a variety of colours, and there is another mat I think.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Oakville View Post
    As I said in my other post, the red doormat is a real life Habbo furni you can purchase in Canada and the USA. It was advertised on Habbo.com a while back. I can't find the link to the news article tho.

You could also get a Habbo pod in a variety of colours, and there is another mat I think.

Where would one find a habbo pod for sale?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zamin

Latest Awards:

I hope that they come to the UK
    2013 yay

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well noticed, Yeah, these are available to purchase from an american store. along with pods

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scubadiva View Post
    Nice find, I wonder who the guy standing in the doorway is. Also, why is Akon looking at the desktop, and the projector is showing Habbo. That's a bit suspect
    I have no idea why you think he is looking at the desktop, he clearly isn't He is looking up at the projector, his head is tilted more up than down. Besides, why is that a bit suspicious?

Nice find anyway At least they are proving their VIPs have actually come to the Hotel. Still slightly scpetical about the Gorillaz...
    Last edited by GommeInc; 04-11-2006 at 09:28 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@GommeInc:
    I think he was meaning that the laptop is showing the desktop, which I am just about to answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by scubadiva View Post
    Let's be picky. Look at the taskbar, and you can see what appears to be an Internet Explorer window. It might be my weird eyes - I can't make out the text of the window, but I can see the shape of the text, and I *think* I can identify the familiar "http://", right at the beginning.

There's two other things worth pointing out: the single window is in its active state (appears to be pressed in - thus the window that's in use on Windows XP); and there is only a single window being shown on the projector.

So, to explain it - methinks the projector and computer are set up in a way that the active window is displayed through the projector. :eusa_danc(Of course, I'm just guessing, and I could just be a senile old carpet-hugging flea.)

It's nice that some photos were taken though - stops us being a forum full of sceptics. (The offices are also looking very gr00vy and contemporary.)

The doormats are cool (and reversible), but...
    ...give me plushie Habbos instead of inflatable pods anyday.
    Last edited by Barmi; 04-11-2006 at 10:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast