HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Arrow Tony blaire And the Nhs

Do you think tony blaire has achived much more for the nhs (yes or no) personally i think hes great and done a amazing job.
    Last edited by hit-by-a-car; 12-11-2006 at 12:39 PM.

Tokens

Yes.
    And I am grateful for the NHS, because when I went to America my brother caught an infection and his face was all swollen. It stopped us from going to Disney one day.
    So anyway, we had to go through a long process of signing papers, agreeing to terms etc etc until they even BEGAN treatment.
    Our medical issues are fantastic compared to USA.
    So Tony Blair has done well to keep it going, even with all the NHS striked that have happened recently.
    "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young,
    But set an example in life, love, faith, speech, and purity."
    - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tokens

Latest Awards:

idk.

But he is closing a hospital where like everyone in our school was born && the hospital is really good aswell. I went there once cos I fainted and had a really bad infection (LONG story) and i got better really quickly.

The hospital is really good, but they are letting the public diside. So yeah, idk so yeh.
    lets go, somewhere amazing.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

No, under Labour the NHS has been going down and down and now it's near a meltdown.

He's wrecked it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

After watching the PMQs a few weeks back I learned that 250,000 jobs were made available under Blair's government, and so I respect that. However, he is now suffering the consequences of not being able to control that, and as a result the NHS (and therefore the British peoples) are suffering.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, Tony Blair only temporarily fixed the problems they caused, his government ruined all waiting lists and brought them through the roofs.

He is also losing with staff shortages etc.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I've cracked my head open twice broken my coller bone and my arm and made a speedy recovery so I think the NHS is good but I think Tony Blair sucks so I dunno Lol
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Tony Blair is useless and seems like he wants to destroy our country. Hes given so much of our power away to europe and they tell us what to do most of the time.
    Tony Blair has got a lot more people working for the nhs but they are not nurses a doctors they are administrators who are there pen pushing all day while the hospitals and abulance service are pushed to their limits.
    It would work out cheaper to pay for us all to have private health care than keep the nhs running. they need to clean the hospitals to so

You keep hearing how people are being infected mrsa etc and ending up about dead when they only went in with a broken leg

read this and next time you have a hospital dinner think what could be in it
    NICE REPORT

Private health care all the way and tony blair is a prat

Tokens

Private Health Care?

I think im actually going to have a fit at this.

That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard.
    Have you not heard of America? Go and live there as you seem to hate the way this country is progressing and moving into the 21st century and not staying in the past. Get real.

Do you realise how many people can't afford healthxare in america?
    MILLIONS and thousand die every year because they can't afford the private health care.
    IT DOESNT WORK.

You expect a $5 an hour WAL-MART worker to afford that?
    HA

America is an example of what not to do.

It would become an elitest nation, survival of the richest not toughest.

DISGUSTING.
    pm me for msypace and stuff yeh?

sim
    xo

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon View Post
    Private Health Care?

I think im actually going to have a fit at this.

That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard.
    Have you not heard of America? Go and live there as you seem to hate the way this country is progressing and moving into the 21st century and not staying in the past. Get real.

Do you realise how many people can't afford healthxare in america?
    MILLIONS and thousand die every year because they can't afford the private health care.
    IT DOESNT WORK.

You expect a $5 an hour WAL-MART worker to afford that?
    HA

America is an example of what not to do.

It would become an elitest nation, survival of the richest not toughest.

DISGUSTING.
    In America if you can't afford to pay the Hospital fee's then they will help you out, Americas Hospitals aren't riddled with MRSA and old age pensioners aren't in the Corridors dying. Someone said that Blair increased lot's of jobs, whether or not that is true the fact is that oviously the NHS work force will probley grow over 9 Years because the population of the country is increasing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast