HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default As more die in Iraq, how long will it take our government to pull out?

UK troops die in Iraq boat blast

Four British servicemen have been killed in an attack on a patrol boat in southern Iraq.

Another three were seriously injured in the attack, which took place during a routine patrol along the Shatt al-Arab waterway in Basra.
    The boat was hit by an "improvised explosive device", said Captain Tane Dunlop, speaking from Basra. Defence Secretary Des Browne paid tribute. It brings the total number of UK troops killed in Iraq to 125.

The deaths came on the same weekend that troops in Basra and elsewhere in Iraq paid their respects to lost colleagues, to mark Remembrance Day.

On the same day, two suicide bombers killed 35 people and wounded 60 at a police commando recruiting centre in western Baghdad, police said. And the US military said three American soldiers were killed in combat in western Al-Anbar province.

Source: bbc

How long must this go on for?

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As long as GWB wants us to be there.
    unitedstates,canada,mexico,panama,haiti,jamaica,pe ru,republicdominian,cuba,caribbean,greenland and el salvadour too.
    puertorica,colombia,venezuela,honduras,guyana and still, guatamala,bolivia then argentina and ecuador,chile,brazil.
    costarica,belize,nicaragua,bermuda,bahamas,tobago, sanjuan,paraguary,uruguay,suriname,frenchguiana,ba rbados and guan.
    norway and sweden and iceland and finland and germany now one piece, switzerland,austrira,czechoslovakia,italy,turkey and greece.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For aslong as we're needed. Simple as.
    Labour have been talking about pulling out, but they wont whilst Tony Blair is still in power.
    Wait untill the prime minister is replaced, then we might get some real timescale.

Tokens

Untill Iraq can establish itself again. Prob wont be for another few years. Theres gonna be a draft in the future...

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Iraq will never get back on it's feet again unless someone like Saddam is put back in power, he kept them under control unlike the most powerful army in the world (USA) and it's allies.

Truth is that Blair and Bush have killed more people and done more damage than Saddam did so there the ones who should be on trial.

Tokens

There was no reason to go they just made up any excuse and have been found out we should pull out and mr blair can go on trial for being a liar who has killed a lot of innocent people the dirty old war criminal
    i am not anti war though in my opinion we should have just nuked them that would have saved our money, troops and also a flood of asylum seekers
    ah well such is life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There was no reason to go they just made up any excuse and have been found out we should pull out and mr blair can go on trial for being a liar
    I agree wholeheartedly. However i do not agree with this statement.

we should have just nuked them
    Why should innocent people die for oil?

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Sect View Post
    asylum seekers
    I just love it when people say this.....especially when its followed by:

'Im so annoyed with our country so much for Great Britain, Im leaving and moving for New Zeland'

That makes me laugh because that would make them assylum seekers technically.

Stop ranting and raving over assylum seekers. Geez.
    pm me for msypace and stuff yeh?

sim
    xo

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon View Post
    I just love it when people say this.....especially when its followed by:

'Im so annoyed with our country so much for Great Britain, Im leaving and moving for New Zeland'

That makes me laugh because that would make them assylum seekers technically.

Stop ranting and raving over assylum seekers. Geez.

Why should people stop moaning about Asylum Seekers, New Zeland, USA and Austrailia let us in but we work and don't sponge off them unlike in this country were anyone is allowed in even if they can't speak English

Also to the person who said we should just nuke them, why should innocent people die for nothing?

Also today 100 Education Department workers were abducted from their HQ which is located in Baghdad, USA say Iraq is better off without Saddam, how can it be when 100 people get abducted from the most Coliation-filled zone? imagine what the rest of Iraq is like were there isn't as much army there as in Baghdad :@

Tokens

I ask myself the question, Will Iraq ever regain control of it's people?
    It's comical.. there's like 2 sides to Iraq. One lot moaning because Saddam's gone and one lot happy.

Saying that.. ROI was on it's ***.. and that seemed to regain control.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast