HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Tokens

'Coming to our country and stealing our jobs. AMAGADZ.'

Get some proof. First off there is proof that those who imigrate from other countries tend to:
    a) Do the jobs you dont want to do.
    b) Do the jobs that need doing.
    c) Make a damm good effort of it.

So how the hell are these people who come other to UK for a better life were they can get a job leeching off the state? They are not they are contributing to our thriving economy. Without them so many bad things would happen. The worst of all:
    THE DOWNFALL OF THE NHS
    pm me for msypace and stuff yeh?

sim
    xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meyaz View Post
    That would have been a Libral Chrsitian who thinks Genisis is not true. I believe in it word by word =] your either luke warm for god or hot it says in the Bible and god only wants you to be hot for him. So go the full way .
    Oh so you think the world is flat? Strange how i know people whove taken round the world trips, also strange how ive flown in plains yet the sky doesnt seem to be water, also strange how god created light before the sun "/ Maybe strange how god wasnt the only thing in the begining, in genisis water is already there "/

ps. *Agrees with Simeon*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GreyScale View Post
    Erm... They already have?
    sorry to bring this back up, but they havnt exactly 'changed' it.
    there are still christmas decorations and the word christmas on adverts, there are still christmas things on stamps, and on this forum is the first ive heard about it, hardly anyone else knows, the government cant exactly change it, its like impossible to do it, no one will use the word winterval. it would be on the news or something, the only place ive seen this news is on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 0lly View Post
    sorry to bring this back up, but they havnt exactly 'changed' it.
    there are still christmas decorations and the word christmas on adverts, there are still christmas things on stamps, and on this forum is the first ive heard about it, hardly anyone else knows, the government cant exactly change it, its like impossible to do it, no one will use the word winterval. it would be on the news or something, the only place ive seen this news is on here
    Yeah, I've never heard the word Winterval said, anywhere other than this thread.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Yeah, I've never heard the word Winterval said, anywhere other than this thread.
    exactly, i think this thread is a load of crap tbh
    e.g just now on the asda advert 'so here it is merry christmas'
    they arent gonna change it to winterval are they? can you imagine it, 'we wish you a merry winterval, we wish your a merry winterval' LOL
    Last edited by Plank; 02-12-2006 at 09:01 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314