HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being ethical.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Being ethical.

Are you ethical? Ethics come to everyone on a daily basis I find. Being ethical is something which is explained through the way you do things and the reason behind the actions you do.

For example, if you steal bread for your family to starve, is that ethical? Is that right? In a sense, yes, it is right, but then the ethical side, you're stealing which can take an un-ethical view approach to this.

Opinions?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The loaf of bread was there as in fate, it was there from something other than just human life to preserve happyness, to help out that family.

I lead a life if ethics i guess, we all do.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But that brings it down to ethics again, was it right to steal that bread?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ethics confuse me..
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was right as it's for the best, he didn't steal that bread just to make an evil profit, he stole it to make sure his family survived. He stole it not out of choice, out of love?
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
    It was right as it's for the best, he didn't steal that bread just to make an evil profit, he stole it to make sure his family survived. He stole it not out of choice, out of love?
    You are looking at this scenario in a 'Utilitarianism' ethical point of view, looking at the consequences of the situation and not the actual thing he did.

I'm taking Ethics for A-Level and it's pretty good and the lesson has picked up since the teacher stopped using a poor method to teach us.
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    You are looking at this scenario in a 'Utilitarianism' ethical point of view, looking at the consequences of the situation and not the actual thing he did.

I'm taking Ethics for A-Level and it's pretty good and the lesson has picked up since the teacher stopped using a poor method to teach us.
    I was going to take, Ethics, but I decided not too, I really wanted to though because the teacher was really intresting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Basically Karl, you fancied the teacher ?
    and urm, yeah it came under RE in 4th year and i was pretty good at RE, never picked it because i've always intended to leave at christmas.

And yes, not egoism.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bishōnen View Post
    I was going to take, Ethics, but I decided not too, I really wanted to though because the teacher was really intresting.
    Well I wanted to take Philosophy and Ethics comes with it, so basically I'm getting 2 A-Levels for the price of one. Ethics is pretty interesting to read about the different concepts although alot of it comes down to pure opinions. However I prefer Philosophy myself and always have done before I took the subject because I like the stuff that is studied. You missed out cos Ethics isn't half bad
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's one of those subjects that you could do in your sleep, because it involves something you do day-by-day sub-conciously. And i prefer philosophy too.
    better?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast