HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Blair to update UK Nuke force

Tony Blair has told MPs it would be "unwise and dangerous" for the UK to give up its nuclear weapons.
    The prime minister outlined plans to spend up to £20bn on a new generation of submarines for Trident missiles.

He said submarine numbers may be cut from four to three, while the number of nuclear warheads would be cut by 20%.

Mr Blair said although the Cold War had ended the UK needed nuclear weapons as no-one could be sure another nuclear threat would not emerge in the future.

more here : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6205174.stm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Meh, personly i agree with him, keeping the nucler deterant is important for global stablity "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yep I agree with him to I personally don't like war but we can't just leave the country totally defensless (sp?)
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with it, i like his plans to cut the force down by one submarine and to remove full duty of searching the sea's constantly with at least one submarine at ALL times, which will also cut costs but could act as a ease for any terrorists.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?