HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default i got year 9 sats this year im really worried

im really worried about my sats at the moment in maths english and science

maths 2
    english 2
    science 2

thats really bad isn't it?
    im working really hard i can't spell that much or read that much
    im so scared about my sats i havn't had my easter hoildays yet i break up next week the week after im going to go to a study school just for a day i wanna do very well in my sats but i don't think im going to get the results

Tokens

Default No Worries ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sally37
    im really worried about my sats at the moment in maths english and science
    No Worries Honestly, they are not hard at all, I got Straight 7's
    Not to difficult, if you need any Help, just search my name and I'll give you some Hints and Tips on my Homework Master

Just remember : Try Hard, and do your best. Thats all you can do
    :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
    :wav:-----------:wav:

- Bruck

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But the spelling in ur post is perfect. :s
    He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right. He's protected from 3 inch bees, tonight! A 3 inch bee can't sting this guy! A 3 inch bee shouldn't even try! He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right!

Edit by Administrator - You are only allowed ONE image in your signature.

AngJum Guest

I have sats or w/e you wanna call them in May, I'm really scared too.. but my sister passed all of hers' I think.. and she said they aint hard if you revise for them, so I'm just gonna revise as much as I can

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never revise but im going to for the sats.
    I might go to booster class as well.
    He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right. He's protected from 3 inch bees, tonight! A 3 inch bee can't sting this guy! A 3 inch bee shouldn't even try! He's protected from 3 inch bees, that's right!

Edit by Administrator - You are only allowed ONE image in your signature.

Tokens

Im SUPER nervous because my maths teacher is entering me for the level 8 paper and ive only got 3 weeks to try a practice level 8 paper and all that.
    I got 3 marks off a 7 in science in the mocks but thats only because we hadnt done alot of the work...
    English ill probeblys get a 6 because it is not my strongest subject.

How i wish we did a sat in ict

AngJum Guest

I've done Home ec practise exams, and I failed by one mark.. but they were common sense questions, and I either debated over which one was right and I ended up picking the wrong one.. but then we did a Mock exam in Home ec and it was really easy, I think I've passed My strong subjects are;
    English, Art, Home ec, Geography, Computing and French but I'm terrible at Maths.. so I think I'll do ok..

Tokens

Lmao. I have my SATS this year... not looking forward to them, but hey! They're not really that important...Its basically for the schools use. Coz I mean when you go looking for a job or whatever...they're not really gonna as for your SATS results. Im more worried about my GCSEs and A Levels and the coursework etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SAT's are to make sure the school isn't teaching you rubbish, basically. I got 7 8 7 in my Year 9 SAT's.

GCSE is what I'm worrying about, although I did a Business Studies exam this year and got 82%, and a B in my Maths Module 8, so I'm doing good so far
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

AngJum Guest

They use your Folio's though, don't they? and what you learn in Class needs to be in your head for the Exams though?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast