HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is this good or bad?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

3 21.43%
  • Bad

4 28.57%
  • Say What?

7 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This amazed me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default This amazed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasa
    At least 13 more successful shuttle flights to the space station must be completed in the next 4 years - before NASA retires its shuttle fleet.
    What aree they gonna use? what are your thoughts?
    It deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    T-Mobile G1!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom. View Post
    What aree they gonna use? what are your thoughts?
    Every Contry Contributes to Nasa they have more than enough money They will use Shuttles lol....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No there gonna retire them.
    It deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    T-Mobile G1!!!

Tokens

I personally think its a waste of government money tbh
    ;veni vidi vici
    ;i came, i saw, i ownt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wrn View Post
    I personally think its a waste of government money tbh
    In a way i agree when some of the Missions go wrong they have wasted millions of pounds... But Finding out that there was once rivers on mars and these a moon around jupiter thats Similer to earths Atmosphere is quite amazing descovery. Every galaxy has over a bilion stars Circleing the stars there will be planets. The odds of there being another planet simular to ares is in are favour... And i don't think it's a wasted of money to try and find new facts about are universe whitch we Live in...

The shuttles might retire but they will come up with something eles... Like they have planes and concordes they retired the concored and kept the planes

Tokens

yes it would be interessting to find out about whats up there, but maybe somethings are better left alone
    ;veni vidi vici
    ;i came, i saw, i ownt

Tokens

Thats Great!!!

For all you who think its not everyone on earth will be dead in 80-70 years, so let climate change get ya!!! or we can hitch off this planet and escape to a paradise.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Climet change isnt going to kill us off, hell its becuse of climate change we won the evilotary war to start with, humans are one of the most adaptable lifeforms on the planet, we can survive almost anyware "/

Plus were still useing the same technolgy to make it in to space as they did in the cold war and orignal space race, aka big rocket, lots of fule, lots of exspence. This technolgy is already quite obsoleat, its just the cost of new technolgys currently outwights the billions i can cost for a single shuttle launch. Projects like the spaceship 1 etc, are the future (there alot like plains that can make it in to a low orbit) from here, breaking orbit can be achivead with minimal effort compaired to current methods, this massivly cuts down on the weight limits of current space travel and the massive fule costs, also near orbital ships are complety reuseable, like current shuttles, exspet you dont have to have about 50 tones of rocket ejected off, which is one of the main dangers in a space launch, the immence amount of whats litraly just exloves attached the the ship "/
    So i think that the next geniration will make access to space far more achievale, although more dominated by industry than goverment forces, many companys are already launching there own sattlights, take the new GPS like system comeing out of eurpoe.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

on the news nasa announced they were going to build a base on the moon and they beleive ice is at the south pole so the could possably get water for the base and this is supposed to be happenin in 2020 so why stop shuttles within 4 years?
    Owner Of The-Red-Help-Center
    I became Productions staff on the 28/1/07
    I became Events Organiser Trialist on 22/2/07
    Final Fantasy - Square Enix rules
    To Zanarkand:
    To Zanarkand - Orchestra:
    I owe rep to: X:RiX:X

Tokens

this isn't fact - NASA won't do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast