HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    You see i'm partly in favour of invading Iran if they threatend a country, but Iraq wasn't a threat at all, as said in Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11 the USA invaded a country which has never posed any threat what so ever to the west.

Iraq was a partly western countery under Saddam now it's not, now it's a country which is so very close to Civil war even though the most powerful Nation USA is there.

Great job bush and blair.
    Lol, US is a threat to ALOT of countrys so is it right if alot of countrys team up and invade US? Iran is a threat only because US cant invade them and get the oil.

Tokens

LOL @ not fair, he killed like 140 people, he deserved to die.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm against his death I think it would be worse for him if he had to stay alive in prison
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by gazgul1 View Post
    LOL @ not fair, he killed like 140 people, he deserved to die.
    LOL at you not knowing he didn't personally kill all of them :rolleyes: And LOL at you think Bush and Blair should be killed, after all, they did allow the war and have gotten loads of soldiers and innocent Iraqi's killed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12