HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Are you a Chav?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 17.62%
  • No

159 82.38%
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    maken

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    All this labelling stuff is crap.

I have all kinds of brands, K-Swiss, Converse, Reebok and mostly George from Asda. I know loads of "chavs", some are just like me & you. It comes back to that whole judging a book by it's cover subject.
    Exactly.
    Just because someone dressed like someone who did something bad, doesn't mean they actually are as bad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jordybum View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

i think you get the more likely description of a chav there
    o.0 Have you read that article? since it agrees with pretty much everything the thread starter said?
    * Lives on council estates and other low-income neighbourhoods, often supported by the “dole”[14] (unemployment benefit / Income Support)
    * Takes part in underaged drinking and sex (and, consequently, is associated with teenage pregnancy).[14]
    * Congregates and loiters in areas such as bus stops, shopping centre, under bridges,[15] corner-shops and fast food restaurants.[16]
    * Is associated with crass, loud, in-your-face drunken behaviour and minor criminal activities. This includes unprovoked attacks on members of the public (see happy slapping), vandalism, verbal abuse, and drug abuse (see ASBO). Often these crimes are committed purely for the fun of it and not the material gain most criminals engage in their activities for.[3]
    * Usually are known to have racist views and have a great degree of dislike of ethnic minorities.
    * Classicaly (particularly in the schoolyard culture) have a vehement dislike of 'goths' and 'emos' over other social stereotypes
    * Celebrates ignorance and rejects education, thus making themselves unemployable.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No I'm not a chav but I do agree with who ever said not all chavs are mean I've known some who are very nice people
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    No I'm not a chav but I do agree with who ever said not all chavs are mean I've known some who are very nice people
    The problem here, is not with the definition of chav, just with your understanding of it. If these people are "very nice people" they are NOT chavs.
    Just becuse they may dress like a chav, doesnt make them one "/

Tokens

- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) - Nope
    - Dress in track suits - Trackie trousers i dont own anything else
    - Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) - *** u on?
    - Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing - ye i have them
    - Strong odour of cigarette smoke - nope
    - Gold chains and lots of them - silver chains and 3 of them
    - Tend to move in herds around the town centre - nope only 5 of us every other week
    - Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 - how the **** does that make you a chav?
    - Attend the Jeremy Kyle show - what if i did cos my dad dont see me?
    - Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them - urmm no m8 soz
    - Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. - no sozard i give when needed to.

That make me chav? :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    The problem here, is not with the definition of chav, just with your understanding of it. If these people are "very nice people" they are NOT chavs.
    Just becuse they may dress like a chav, doesnt make them one "/
    yip you have a point there
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 29-12-2006 at 10:20 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Noooooooooooooooooo
    Adam.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree with the thread-maker, and what's all this rubbish about you saying "oh i hate labelling" you don't realise most chavs label themselves, they want to be a chav and therefore make there best efforts to look and act like one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

People call me a chav:@ because they are all rich(or mostly are rich whom go my school) and my stye is different to theirs.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Partly yes, but not randomly swearing at people.. But if there's a reason then.. Just take em down init. (No knives or anything btw)

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast