HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Default Abortion - Is it right? [Closes 05/02/07]

Abortion is on the rise in most countries. Do you believe it should be allowed for women to have abortions or not?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Only in certain cases should they be allowed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Under certain circumstances I don't see why not, but only in certain circumstances. Most of the time I don't see why the mother can't just put the child up for adoption and stuff .
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

No..How woulld u like it to be killed when you were in your mothers womb? Think about it.

ANd even in rhape circumstances, it shouldnt be allowed. Its murder and its not giving the poor child a chance at life.
    A.K.A - ReInfected

I Owe Boxiel -Rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastShadow View Post
    No..How woulld u like it to be killed when you were in your mothers womb? Think about it.
    I don't agree with abortion in most circumstances, but I just want to pick up on the fact that the baby doesn't know it's being aborted, and it doesn't feel anything... so, no I wouldn't like it - but it's not like the baby likes/dislikes it because he/she doesn't know what's going on .

ANd even in rhape circumstances, it shouldnt be allowed. Its murder and its not giving the poor child a chance at life.
    Would you say that if you were raped and you had the child of what you consider to be a monster inside of you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

corse its right, if it wernt allowed our country would be over populated.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Nixt View Post
    I don't agree with abortion in most circumstances, but I just want to pick up on the fact that the baby doesn't know it's being aborted, and it doesn't feel anything... so, no I wouldn't like it - but it's not like the baby likes/dislikes it because he/she doesn't know what's going on .

Would you say that if you were raped and you had the child of what you consider to be a monster inside of you?
    It doesnt matter if it feels anything or not or know whats going on. It is still killing something. Who knows..The baby in a womb could be the next best Judge at the Supreme Court System or maybe be a President or even a doctor who is going to save a life at a hospital. It isnt right to take its life away. Who are we to do that? Everyone deserves one chance.

And I understand what your coming from..But even so, The Child isnt a "Monster". The father is. Just because the father is a rape artist, or whatever you call them, doesnt mean the child is going to end up like that either. You might not want to take care of the child but either way the baby is still half of you. And there are places that will take the child such as Fire Departments or Police stations..Here there are so many stories on the news about Mothers dumping there childs in playground or parks when they could have given it to the Police station, no questions asked, and walk away. Simple as that.
    A.K.A - ReInfected

I Owe Boxiel -Rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, of course it should be allowed.
    In China they are only allowed one child per family as it is over populated.

Tokens

Yet people still have more than one child. If that was the case and they didnt, there would be no women considering that the baby is killed at birth if it is a girl.
    A.K.A - ReInfected

I Owe Boxiel -Rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It doesnt matter if it feels anything or not or know whats going on. It is still killing something. Who knows..The baby in a womb could be the next best Judge at the Supreme Court System or maybe be a President or even a doctor who is going to save a life at a hospital. It isnt right to take its life away. Who are we to do that? Everyone deserves one chance.
    I am against abortion as well you know, I am just debating - so you know.
    You can't know that this child is going to be a doctor/judge/hero or anything, for all we know he could grow up to be a murderer/thief/thug. I simply don't think that's a decent argument against abortion, sorry.
    And I understand what your coming from..But even so, The Child isnt a "Monster". The father is. Just because the father is a rape artist, or whatever you call them, doesnt mean the child is going to end up like that either. You might not want to take care of the child but either way the baby is still half of you. And there are places that will take the child such as Fire Departments or Police stations..Here there are so many stories on the news about Mothers dumping there childs in playground or parks when they could have given it to the Police station, no questions asked, and walk away. Simple as that.
    Yes indeed. The likelihood is the child will grow up like any other child. You have to think from the Mother's point of view though, they get pregnant because a man forced her into sex. The child they are carrying is simply spawn of this malicious act and person, it may not be a child they wish to have.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast