HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Vista View Post
    how do you know its a simple op? you couldn't carry out any operation. and the word you used that was filter is a nasty thing to say about disabled people/people with learning disabilities. I don't wonder how immature the filter is guna get i wonder how immature you're gonna get whihc is very because you are probably sum 10 yr old fat boffin sat at a computer with a bottle to wee in because you can't be arsed to go to the toilet. Get a ******* life
    It is a relatively simple op. No I couldn't do it but any surgeon of that field could.

The word he used is a technical one, only deemed "nasty" because of it being abused by kids.

As for being immature, your statement about him being a "10 yr old fat boffin sat at a computer with a bottle to wee in" is about the most immature thing I've ever read.

I don't usually tell people if I -rep them (not that I do it often anyway) but I really don't care when it's someone as stupid as you. -rep to you sir.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    I had a handicapped brother and he was alot lot lot lot of work for my mum and dad, somtimes tey had to have 2 day breaks because it was extremely stressfull. He died when he was four, but even at that age he was starting to be quite difficult to handle.

I agree with the parents to a certain extent. But i do think it's quite odd to be changing their childs life
    Well I think the child's life cant really get any more or less normal than it already is.

how do you know its a simple op? you couldn't carry out any operation. and the word you used that was filter is a nasty thing to say about disabled people/people with learning disabilities. I don't wonder how immature the filter is guna get i wonder how immature you're gonna get whihc is very because you are probably sum 10 yr old fat boffin sat at a computer with a bottle to wee in because you can't be arsed to go to the toilet. Get a ******* life

******ation is the real name of the condition that many people with mental disabilities have, but kids use it as another form of stupid. People dont use it anymore when actually talking about it seriously, since its not politically correct, most people use mentally challenged. But it is immature, there is no point to change the name of something. It would be like calling diabetics "sugar challenged".

Tokens

oOMG she cnt av babies now.

but ye parents wer ryt.

Tokens

i kinda agree with the parents..
    i mean kids nowadays arent gonna treat someone whos disabled any more normally no matter how tall they are but at least now she'll be more safe by by making that choice?
    Last edited by wishing; 08-01-2007 at 10:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i guess the parents were right i mean think of them caring for a 5,6 infant

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J1MI View Post
    I think its disgraceful, who are they to "play god" with someones body, even if it is their daughters, its not their place. They have been dealt that card in life they have to deal with it they shouldn't be allowed to alter someones body just so they will be able to deal with it better.

Thats just my opinion.
    i completely agree its disgraceful
    Owner Of The-Red-Help-Center
    I became Productions staff on the 28/1/07
    I became Events Organiser Trialist on 22/2/07
    Final Fantasy - Square Enix rules
    To Zanarkand:
    To Zanarkand - Orchestra:
    I owe rep to: X:RiX:X

Tokens

It was the right thing, she is useless. She couldent do anything =)

Only fair?
    I am hit, and your name is?

The Perfect Alteration.05-02-2007 09:52 PMHere's some rep. I bet it's different than your usual Ignore them, they're fools - GommeInc
    GOMME! WHATS YOUR PAYPAL I MUST DONATE FOR THE +10REP!!!! =)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think it's playing god. By changing her, that would mean treating people for cancer and keeping people on life support and all these treatments are playing god. If it helps the child, I dont see why its such a bad thing. Who is losing here? Its a win-win for both the parents and the child.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how do you know its a simple op? you couldn't carry out any operation.
    For one, its actualy very similar to the proceger an averge vet carryes out if you get a femail animal spaid for exsample.
    Aside from that, Brain sugery is slightly more complex than stanadred surgery, if this isnt obvious to you, consider why we can do one, but not the other. Its the same way astrophiscis is somewhat more complex than 2+2=4...

and the word you used that was filter is a nasty thing to say about disabled people/people with learning disabilities.
    No, its the correct one that stupid people think is a nasty one. hence why some stupid people use it as such. Its the correct medical termanolgy. The termanoy is stil in use by normal humans, i dont class polations as such, since most of them seem as if theyve been out of touch with reality for quite some time "/

I don't wonder how immature the filter is guna get i wonder how immature you're gonna get whihc is very because you are probably sum 10 yr old fat boffin sat at a computer with a bottle to wee in because you can't be arsed to go to the toilet. Get a ******* life
    The irony of the statment is hilarus in context with the attempted insult you just pulled out, why dont you just call me a "poo bottom poo face" why your at it, since your really not getting much beond that level "/

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

o stop bein a poo boottom poo face carlton
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast