HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default yay this rocks :P

my dad got givin a rusty damaged suzuki gt 380 (clasic) that needs doing up big time new paint and everythin. so i helping my dad with it oooer specil time (probs only time ill get with him since he always working :@) and he told me if i do well in my GCSE's i can have it when i get full liescens thingy god i so happy
    Last edited by WarRock; 16-01-2007 at 09:12 PM.
    Selling BULK norms for your rares. all kind of rare accepted.

i have asked ---MAD--- if you are aloud to sell habbo furni for money on paypal via habboxforum wich he has replyed yes as long as you put it in a stuible thread. (soz spelling rubbish).

MADNESS! Guest

pmsl. good motivation booster i guess

Tokens

yer i accuttalyy wanna do well now

i have asked ---MAD--- if you are aloud to sell habbo furni for money on paypal via habboxforum wich he has replyed yes as long as you put it in a stuible thread. (soz spelling rubbish).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just hope its not so damaged that you will have to replace the whole engine.
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lucky you, you get to spend a lot of time with your dad

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Papershop View Post
    Just hope its not so damaged that you will have to replace the whole engine.
    we have managed to find out wt we need for the engine so when we get the parts we just hope it works