HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Hates

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by QPR4LIFE View Post
    Remember the time they chucked the bottles at him and the linesman LOL. He is the worst ref you can ever have. If QPR get him again i am gonna walk back out the gate and go tyo the pub it will be better than seeing the game stop every 2 secs.
    Yeah, he made some AWFUL decisions! Hopefully he'll have retired before we get him again :eusa_pray
    ROFL...just read his wikipedia page -
    Rennie has a masters degree in Business Administration and Law and, away from football, works as a hooker in Sheffield. He is married with his daughter.
    And by the looks of the rest of it, we're not the only ones he's annoyed!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ImAlexxHi. View Post
    3. Glory Hunters
    Ugh, just shut up. Just because your dad supported them or you've been to that place once and you liked it doesn't mean your a lifelong fan.
    I disagree, what happens if you're dad bring you up as supporting a team, that makes you a glory grabber? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntman View Post
    2. Glory Hunters
    You know who you are. Manchester United fans from Kent because "My grandad was born there" or Chelsea fans from West Midlands "I've been to London twice." I hate them so much, the way they boast about 'their' team winning when they live miles away and have probably never even seen them play.
    But i agree with your point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fickle Fans
    I just hate them. They do my head in.
    Last edited by OMGitsaROSS; 21-01-2007 at 03:25 PM.
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Boro-Fan2K4 View Post
    Fickle Fans
    I just hate them. They do my head in.
    Like the ones which saw Leeds Utd playing in front of 40,000 a few years ago, a crowd which has dropped to 16,000 this season for games against the likes of Leicester and Wolves? And no doubt when they climb their way back up to the prem, those thousands will come crawling back. Truly sickening.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
    Like the ones which saw Leeds Utd playing in front of 40,000 a few years ago, a crowd which has dropped to 16,000 this season for games against the likes of Leicester and Wolves? And no doubt when they climb their way back up to the prem, those thousands will come crawling back. Truly sickening.
    I agree, what was there attendance yesterday when they played West Brom? It was shocking whatever it was.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hargreaves View Post
    I agree, what was there attendance yesterday when they played West Brom? It was shocking whatever it was.
    20,019, although it looked a lot worse on The Championship! All of those empty seats. It showed a whole top tier...completely empty...and thousands more empty seats. It reminds me a lot of the demise of their West Yorkshire neighbours, Bradford City.
    Last edited by gosling; 21-01-2007 at 03:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tottenham
    do i need to say more than there name just ewww

christiano ronaldo
    cheating scum

iain dowie
    he is just rubbish and does nufin and is just a crap manager

Tokens

Jose Mourinho
    What a muppet, whenever he loses a game he blasts his own players instead of himself. Like yesterday he shook hands with every single player except for Shevchenko. He should atleast show respect to his own players.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wiki page
    Rennie made footballing history as the first blind referee to officiate in the top tier of English football.

LOOOOOOL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Toxteth View Post
    LOOOOOOL
    haha i was just about to post that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast