HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Hates

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Football Hates

Yeah say what you hate in football and the people that you hate in this format:

1. Uriah Rennie
    Worse Refferee in the world, fattest aswell, makes the stupidiest decisions and is just an all round ****** really.

2. Andy Gray
    WORSE pundit in the world, hates liverpool, bumsucks; Man u, chelsea, West brom and Everton, doesnt show any neutralness, just guns for liverpool all the time.

3. Keigan Parker
    Blackpool striker, set up a goal against orient yesterday and then proceded to swear at us >:[

YOUR TURN
    Last edited by brapbrap; 21-01-2007 at 12:45 PM.

Tokens

1. El Hadji Diouf
    Thankfully, we've never come up against him but it's clear for all to see the bloke's a mug. Umpteen spitting incidents, swearing incidents, gestures towards the crowd...his face is enough to wind you up! Just pips Robbie Savage for this one.

2. Uriah Rennie
    Totally agree with this one, the guy's an absolute moron. Take our game against Sunderland, two clearly offside goals from the Mackems were given and on cue bottles were being thrown at every angle towards the PODGY CLOWN!

3. Crystal Palace

Those two words that do my head in. Their fans do my head in. The colours of their kit do my head in. Their UGLY ground we go past on the way to Loftus Road does my head in. Their wooden seats do my head in. The song 'Glad All Over' does my head in. It's a personal dislike which won't apply to the majority of QPR fans but I happen to live in Croydon!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. Watford
    I hate them. Their stupid bright yellow kit, their stupid "The Hornets" tagline, their stupid young manager, their crap players that always get arrested, their inability to come anywhere other than 20th in the Premiership.

Glory Hunters
    You know who you are. Manchester United fans from Kent because "My grandad was born there" or Chelsea fans from West Midlands "I've been to London twice." I hate them so much, the way they boast about 'their' team winning when they live miles away and have probably never even seen them play.
    Last edited by summer; 21-01-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
    1. El Hadji Diouf
    Thankfully, we've never come up against him but it's clear for all to see the bloke's a mug. Umpteen spitting incidents, swearing incidents, gestures towards the crowd...his face is enough to wind you up! Just pips Robbie Savage for this one.

2. Uriah Rennie
    Totally agree with this one, the guy's an absolute moron. Take our game against Sunderland, two clearly offside goals from the Mackems were given and on cue bottles were being thrown at every angle towards the PODGY CLOWN!

3. Crystal Palace
    Those two words that do my head in. Their fans do my head in. The colours of their kit do my head in. Their UGLY ground we go past on the way to Loftus Road does my head in. Their wooden seats do my head in. The song 'Glad All Over' does my head in. It's a personal dislike which won't apply to the majority of QPR fans but I happen to live in Croydon!
    Amen to that :rolleyes:

Also Ian Dowie :|
    I do not see how anyone can rate him as a manager. He went down with Palace , sold Johnson and then did **** all at Charlton.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate it when poeple moan about football, waaa this waa that. ZOMG HE GT A GOL MAN, WEN HE DIDT DESRV IT

And poeple who moan about other fans, who says there just after glory, them poeple know **** all.

How do they know there after glory? They dont know. Thats what I hate about football.

The refs make the game entertaining. With stupid decisions, but its so funyn some times, and i love it when you get to shout at the ref.
    Hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with the post above. Yes we all hate certain players that are dirty cheats or what have u nots and of course we have the local rivalry MANu/MANc etc etc etc But what i hate even more is this. I was born in bournemouth They are my favourite team. However my dad has supported man u since he was born when they were in the old second division or whatever it was. Anyway my first ever football kit was man u and i have been to there games many times. But to be branded a glory supporter is absolutely ridiculous! Grrr
    Flying high, up in the sky,
    We'll keep the red flag flying high
    From Dean Court to Wembley
    We'll keep the red flag flying high!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. Newcastle/Sunderland
    I just hate them, geordies and mackems. They just basically suck.

2. Chris Foy/Urs Meier
    Two of the worst refs. Chris Foy, *****s middlesbrough over all the time.
    Urs Meier - 1 word and a number, Euro 2004

3. Glory Hunters
    Ugh, just shut up. Just because your dad supported them or you've been to that place once and you liked it doesn't mean your a lifelong fan.
    *Text Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have font above size 4 in your signature.

1. sunderland fan
    the thing i hate was that sunderland fan who ran on pitch against sheffield wednesday yesterday. he thought he was so good telling fans were to "bring it" until someone came on and lamped him one in the head.

2. graham poll
    well what can i say, what good refs give out three yellow cards
    Last edited by Smog; 21-01-2007 at 02:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
    1. El Hadji Diouf

2. Uriah Rennie

3. Crystal Palace

Remember the time they chucked the bottles at him and the linesman LOL. He is the worst ref you can ever have. If QPR get him again i am gonna walk back out the gate and go tyo the pub it will be better than seeing the game stop every 2 secs.
    *Image Removed*

Thank you Brad for the sig

Signature edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed the limit for non VIPs (700 x 150) in your signature.

Tokens

1. Racist Fans
    To be honest, whats the point? Half of these fans support teams that have black players already. So yeah, don't really see the point in them. Should be banned for life.

2. Glory Supporters
    Basically what everyone else has said. I also think though that supporters who only go to, say, a cup final when your team gets there, but doesn't go to any normal games :@. That really bugs me.

3. The Offside Rule
    Can't we just have the old, proper one back please .

4. Referees
    I know they're job is hard and all, but seriously FIFA need to buck their ideas up and get video replays in place. There have been to many wrong decisions this season and last that really do need the backing of replays.

That said, wrong decisions do add excitement, but the game would be better if it could be as fair as possible.

5. Divers
    Look, if you're going to cheat, at least cheat properly, or even better, not at all . Too many penalties given for diving, resulting in proper penalties not being given :@.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast