HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Specific Forum Rules (Last Updated: 26th Aug 09)

Posting comments

I have noticed lately that some people are replying in threads saying things such as:

Nice signature
    You won't get 27 HCs for your throne
    Hello
    That's not profit
    This won't be tollerated, since this is classed as off topic posting. Only post in the trading sections if you are either SELLING or BUYING an item of furni.
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 26-08-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Specific Forum Rules [Last updated: 23/09/07]

Double posting

Recently I have noticed a lot of people in the trading section double posting. This applies mostly to the starters of the thread. Here is an example of what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by TRADER
    Selling Throne
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYER
    28 HCs
    Thanks for trade
    Mod close thread please
    The double post I am talking about is highlighted in bold lettering. As I said before in the off topic posting thread, this double posting behaviour will not be tolerated, and will be classed as a double post. Please remember only forum VIPs can have their threads locked (this is a feature part for VIPs).
    Last edited by Nick-; 23-09-2007 at 10:23 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Specific Forum Rules [Last updated: 23/09/07]

Trading of Staff trophies

It has come to my attention that there are numerous members selling trophies addressed from Habbo Staff for substantial amounts or rare furni.

Creating such threads in this way is against the Habbox Forum rules and will not be tolerated.

These threads are to be created in 'Trading normals for rares or rares for normals' section only and not the Rare Trading section or the Super Rare Trading section as they are classed as neither of these by Habbox's Rare Values page.

Any further threads created in the wrong section regarding this matter will be closed or moved to the appropriate section and an infraction/warning issued to the thread starter.

Note: The trading of the HABBO Tower trophy is within regulations to be posted in the Super Rare Trading section as they ARE classed as Super Rares by Habbox regardless of who they are addressed from.
    Last edited by Nick-; 23-09-2007 at 10:03 AM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Arrow Blank Trophies ~ (Last updated: 26th Aug 09)

Blank Trophies

~What are blank trophies?
    Blank trophys are trophies which have no name, date, or description. Just like this one here:

~How do I know if I'm buying a Blank trophy?
    The only way to find out if it's blank, is to check before you buy. It helps if you are buying from someone who is 'safe' so you can be sure they won't swap the trophy around!

~What is the Habbox value of a Blank trophy?
    The Habbox value of the blank, gold tower trophy is currently 160 club sofas and is considered to be ultra rare.

160CS
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 26-08-2009 at 10:40 AM.

+2