HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Arrow Labour Beaten over New Nuclear Generation

Green Peace have won the Government in a court battle over the plans to build a new Nuclear Generation of power plants to meet the UK's growing need for energy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6364281.stm

Personally I think Nuclear is the best as we won't have to rely on Russia for our Gas and Oil in the future.

Green Peace has to put their foot in it :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Personally I think Nuclear is the best as we won't have to rely on Russia for our Gas and Oil in the future.

Green Peace has to put their foot in it :rolleyes:
    I agree I watched a program ages ago about what could happen in the future. What if terrorists set bombs off in Russia? france will panic and cut off our gas & oil supply and we will have no power we're gunna be totally powerless -
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    I agree I watched a program ages ago about what could happen in the future. What if terrorists set bombs off in Russia? france will panic and cut off our gas & oil supply and we will have no power we're gunna be totally powerless -
    Thats a major concern at the moment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah but if the terrorists attacked a nuculer power station? i know they're tough as anything (they can withstand a boeing 747 charging into it)

but i'm sure a well placed bomb would be catastrophic
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    Yeah but if the terrorists attacked a nuculer power station? i know they're tough as anything (they can withstand a boeing 747 charging into it)

but i'm sure a well placed bomb would be catastrophic
    Good point. But a benefit is if one station breaks it shares another. Rather than if a gas line breaks then countries are without power.

Oh you mean natural consequences... I suppose that would be horiible. Sorry, I misunderstood.
    Last edited by Browney; 15-02-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They haven't really won anything, just made it so the Government have to spend more time consulting people about the inevitable (getting nuclear power).

It's the only way we're gonner meet energy demands for the future. The greenpeace do-gooders come up with these great ideas about how we should build a million wind turbines and attach solar panels to everyones' roofs, but the fact is that it isn't going to be enough and we need nuclear power.

There are security issues with nuclear power but I'm sure there will be ways that these can be looked after, just like nuclear submarines are. Other countries that have them don't seem to have any problems.

People refer to the Chernobyl disaster saying that the same could happen, but things have advanced since then and lessons have been learnt. I think it's time the Govt. stopped wasting time worrying about what these greenpeace pepole will do and just get on with building the power stations before electicity and gas prices get so high that no one can afford to use it anyway.

Out of interest, does anyone know how the greenpeace lawyers and other people involved got to Court? I'm willing to bet they didn't walk or use public transport.
    Hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So, our politicians have come to their senses, or their pockets?
    A collection of forum users' views on obesity
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjake View Post
    sounds good
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Just google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus View Post
    jesus christ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexicles. View Post
    It will probably soon go away.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    Good point. But a benefit is if one station breaks it shares another. Rather than if a gas line breaks then countries are without power.

Oh you mean natural consequences... I suppose that would be horiible. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Natural/economically speaking ye :p
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.